Saturday Saturday Its Saturday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
And christ I have a hangover. Soaking wet here today so skipping going the golf and going to recover and feel sorry for myself.

Sympathy anyone? Please? Didn't think so
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    you brought it on yourself :D

after a week mostly travelling and drinking/eating too much, especially once i discovered the fries in the belgrade crowne plaza are much improved, went for a few hard laps to work off some of the excess

bucketed down, but it was warm and i couldn't get any wetter so just carried on, unlike those who wimped out

that which does not kill us makes us stranger
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Rain stopped play this morning and as I'd had too many wines last night I missed the 6am wake up call anyway.

Gonna do some DIY then get out tomorrow when it a bit drier.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    To make you feel better they predicted this for today...

imagejpg1-18.jpg

It didn't rain :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Snowed?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    edited July 2014
    Jobs done, holiday shopping done, coffee supped, off shortly to get the brakes bled on the communter. Then some dossing beckons as its too hot and humid to do anything too energetic.

Update: I've also managed to do my back in so good excuse to do less jobs :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    Snowed?

:D

Nope, just sunny as normal with a few white clouds, but now you come to mention it, one did look like a snowman :D
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    To make you feel better they predicted this for today...

imagejpg1-18.jpg

It didn't rain :D

You do realise that's colder than here at the moment :P

Pleasant day despite the fact it was spent at the mother in laws, at least she lives by the beach so we all went for a walk and I shaded up to take in the sights :wink:

Now just about to watch the first Star Wars film on TV 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    I realise it says it's colder than the UK, it also says it's gonna rain, it was hot and sunny, I posted it because I think they put the wrong country's weather in for today, it is currently 26c :D
  • arran77
    You win then T47, its only 24c here now, not bad though for 9pm in the UK :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Uk has great warmth, would say weather but if you saw the rain at the open today then you know, for me at least, it wasn't dry
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Uk has great warmth, would say weather but if you saw the rain at the open today then you know, for me at least, it wasn't dry

There was no rain down here at the beach, just lots of 'warm fronts' :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Pinno, remind me again what's the record for the top x number of posts ? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno, remind me again what's the record for the top x number of posts ? :P

Yes do remind us what it is for Bottom Bracket Stevo?

seanoconn