Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Fark I'm knackered. I've made sure I've nothing in the calendar for tomorrow, and I'm going to sleep in as long as possible (I bet I'll wake up around 5am now :evil: )

Last night of the play last night, and all went well. I then had to dismantle everything, which meant I didn't get home until 11:45 and missed out on cake and pimms. These are the trials and tribulations of being the sound guy; First there, last to leave.

Stoke up the soldering iron, I'm on my way to work.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

legs are a bit tired today after pedalling 20km at Bike Park Wales last night.......on my DH bike! :shock:

was good though and I was surprised how much I could actually ride it - I pushed a few bits of the climb :lol:

not a lot of sleep as there was loads of thunder and lightening and my boy is scared of it and it woke him up. so I spent an hour and a bit trying to get him back to sleep at 2.30am :x

but, today is fryday.....woo hoo 8)

laters
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Ey up, its fryday!
    the sky gods were angry last night so i didny get much sleep, but a fried pig sandwich should wake me up shortly.

in other news, the bike is in the boot, so once work has been perpetrated, of to FOD i go!
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fags,

Nice to get some rain, garden was looking a bit sorry for itself. Realised however that I've left the lawnmower out so I'm guessing that will be fubar'd.

Laters
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Aaaaah constant back pains since Wednesday, no riding for me at the moment, can't shake it off.

Pissed-off.com
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Yeah Friday!!!!

Friday = last day before holidays :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    I'm fookin' livid. My son wanted to work this summer to get some cash, so I got him to come in and talk to the whorehouse manager when he was on half term. All was good and he's due to start on Monday but I've just been told that he might not be able to as the phucktard didn't clear it with anyone, but of course he's blaming senior management rather then manning up to his mistake. Utterly phucking incompetent waste of skin.
    Oh well, fried dead piggy should cheer me up.
    Until then I'll survive on tea and shortbreads.
    Have a good holiday Matt, we've got ours in 4 weeks.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    My son wanted to work this summer to get some cash, so I got him to come in and talk to the whorehouse manager when he was on half term. All was good and he's due to start on Monday but I've just been told that he might not be able to as the phucktard didn't clear it with anyone, but of course he's blaming senior management rather then manning up to his mistake. Utterly phucking incompetent waste of skin.

Probably for the best, you don't want your son to see you at work :wink:

xhOZmJ.jpg

Morning futt buckers.

The storms were awesome last night so looking forward to this evening which is meant to be even better 8)

Short day at work today so minimal meh which is always good.

Plenty of tea will make the time fly :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:

xhOZmJ.jpg
    I'm not that competent and I don't wear a tie. Done a spot of digging and sure enough nothing to do with senior management. Just a transparent attempt at covering his own sorry aris. Tosser.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

xhOZmJ.jpg
    I'm not that competent and I don't wear a tie. Done a spot of digging and sure enough nothing to do with senior management. Just a transparent attempt at covering his own sorry aris. Tosser.

Perhaps your son could have his job :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Afternoon all

Corr what a scorcher. Irish skin definitly isnt meant for this.

Veronese, dont take this the wrong way but I dreamt I met you last night for some reason. There was another forum member but can't remember who. We were all squeezed in the back of the small hatchback. Maybe it's the heat

Anyway, laters nerds
  • arran77
    Veronese, take this up the up wrong-un, I dreamt I met you last night for some dogging action. There was another forum member but can't remember who, they had a mask on. We were all squeezed in the back of the small hatchback. Maybe I'm on heat

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

seanoconn
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Was this hatchback a "fake-taxi"? :o :shock: :lol:
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm playing no part in a lucky Pesky.

:lol:

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    Woah guys dont get your hopes up I dont swing that way.

Not clicking on those links cos I dont trust you lot.

Wigged me out just as much as you lot :mrgreen:
  • pesky_jones
    Might have had something to do with all that PCP I smoked last night
  • pesky_jones
    drlodge wrote:
    Was this hatchback a "fake-taxi"? :o :shock: :lol:

Huh? Are you one of the doctors in the 660?
  • veronese68

Don't worry that link is perfectly safe, it's just a dictionary definition.
    I think any dream with me in it is more likely to be a nightmare.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    edited July 2014
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah Friday!!!!

Friday = last day before holidays :)
    Up up and away with Malaysian Airlines :wink:

Afternoon Mongs,

Packing up shortly to pedal home through the tropical heat. Think I'll look like a prune by time I get home :) May get a sneaky pint in before I set off. Have now sorted my next Welsh gravity trip out - not till September but it's a BPW/CC double header to compensate :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

Don't worry that link is perfectly safe, it's just a dictionary definition.
    I think any dream with me in it is more likely to be a nightmare.

Wasn't quite the Oxford English Dictionary was it :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    What's empty and goes round and round?

a Malaysian Airlines baggage carousel.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

:shock:

:lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:

:)
  • pesky_jones
    Veronese68 wrote:

What's yellow and at the bottom of the ocean?

Sand, you heartless bastards
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    I can see a rehash of all the old Lockerbie jokes coming on shortly :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]