Turdsday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Another shitty day in paradise beckons :lol:

Bit muggy last night for running but I'm definitely getting better :D

Not much on the work front today so loafing and tea will feature highly 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    today is a bad day, the ex is back and I don't work away any more. Lesson - always make it a clean break up.

The other downside is I'm to the golf which could be great could be a bore
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    work meh followed by the utter excitement of a trade show at a branch - so a perfect time to see a load of spanners :)
  • davecara
    davecara Posts: 104
    After 9 hours sat at a desk getting mithered by clueless mechanics wanting parts I'll be mostly going out for a few hours and actively trying to avoid golf traffic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Davecara wrote:
    After 9 hours sat at a desk getting mithered by clueless mechanics wanting parts
    I know that feeling so well, you have my sympathy.
    Nice sunny day, pleasant ride in then rode down to Twickenham to have lunch with the Mrs in the sunshine. Were it not for the silly questions life would be pretty idyllic.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Evening Gits,

Still at work due a a 'big project', only one day to go though then a bit of rest. Later I'll be negotiating a leave out for my next uplift trip, which sadly may not be for a good few weeks :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I resent being called a git.

Enjoy your ride Davecara? or did you meet the golf traffic.

Think next week I should take a road trip into Europe and see what happens
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

Still at work due a a 'big project', only one day to go though then a bit of rest. Later I'll be negotiating a leave out for my next uplift trip, which sadly may not be for a good few weeks :(

I can arrange a man in a van to pick you up, he's from Ilford. Could be the ride of your life :wink:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • davecara
    davecara Posts: 104
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I resent being called a git.

Enjoy your ride Davecara? or did you meet the golf traffic.

Think next week I should take a road trip into Europe and see what happens

Took a wrong turn and met all the golf traffic!! Was a nice gentle spin tonight, saving my legs for the weekend :)
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I resemble being called a git.

FTFY
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Yeah, git here. I'm a git and proud.
    Ian Thorpe proclaimed to the world that he is gay, I would like to proclaim my gitishness.
    My proclamation is probably even less surprising than Thorpe's. :wink:
  • arran77
    Its that day again but a week later :wink:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    One week later and still a git.
  • arran77
    You and me both.

seanoconn
  • arran77
    You and me both.

seanoconn