Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Once again, I had a late night last night. I'm knackered.

First night of the play last night and all went well, even when I forgot my lines, but hey, I improvised. Tonight is the last night, so only one chance to screw up completely.

Before that, more soldering.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Hey, Mr Mule - did one of your protogees recently rig up a gig in Coventry, followed by Glastonbury? Had the strangest conversation a couple of nights back.

Anyhoo...

What's occurin' yer, then?

I've been working like a slave and missing chuncks of social life (4:30 alarms will do that kind of s**t). To make up for it, I've been taking 14 mile detours on the bike on the way home, so it's not all bad. Today is my Friday, so they well just have to be bacons - tomorrow is a trip down to Walters arena to help out on the Welsh Hillrally. We would be competing but we seem to have zero-luck with f****g fuel tanks currently! M'eh.

Onwards! To caffiene! And fried piggymeats!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

I've somehow woken up hangover free even though I drank quite a bit last night...win 8)

off to BPW with northern monkey and another mate later.....win 8)

got to pedal up my DH bike as the nomad is still waiting to have the pivot bearings done.....fail :(

but, to make up for the fact I'm going to burn some calories later i', going to have bacons

later :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    morning

working until you go to bed = shoot sleep :(

Bright side I go on holiday Saturday morning :)

Today is Chester in the morning then over to Shrewsbury for a trade show at our branch - living the dream
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Small pub wobble last night but not feeling too bad this morning. Nice ride in this morning, if a little sweaty. Going to have lunch with the trouble later.
    Until then I shall have to fortify myself with tea and hobnobs.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    welshkev wrote:
    got to pedal up my DH bike as the nomad is still waiting to have the pivot bearings done.....fail :(
    Rather you than me mate - it was bad enough pushing my DH bike up from where the trail comes out to the van pick up point last week in the heat.

Evening Window Lickers,

Still at work but only one more day to go before a bit of peace. Later I'll be trying to sort out my next Welsh uplift trip, which might not be for a good few weeks :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening girls of crud

Passed my annual fitness test today which is a surprise as i've done nowt but eat and drink recently. Red arrow fettling is doing my head in but i'm blagging an early stack tomorrow as it's going to be hotter than the surface of the sun and i have a thirst for cider, pub gardens and letching at the pretty young local ladies!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Clank wrote:
    Mornin' window lickers

Hey, Mr Mule - did one of your protogees recently rig up a gig in Coventry, followed by Glastonbury? Had the strangest conversation a couple of nights back.
    It's possible. I end up having a lot of the little feckers work for me at some point or another. What was the conversation?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro