Monday Moaning

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

Up stupidity early as the perpetually happy woman across the road returned from her holiday at 4.30 this morning and was nattering to the taxi driver outside, cheerful cow :roll:

Today will consist of lots of work meh as the boss is back today and will be checking on the cost plan that has to be done for tomorrow that I was only given on Thursday, he'll try and pick holes in it and I'll just try to resist the urge to throw the laptop at him :lol:

Later will hopefully involve catching up on sleep 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Tired. Need sleep and lashings and lashings of espresso and chilled San Pellegrino.

But instead heading down to the beach with n2 child for school beach day. Hopefully hot teaching assistant (HTA) will be there, not the normal collection of mental mothers. Then get kit ready to go back to work.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    tired also from the man aids = constantly waking up for the last three nights

today is meetings, meetings and then a few interviews - should be fun :(
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Alive, and now refusing to move due to the golf open being in town. SO many jobs to do around and about but cba with the people and traffic
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Stupidly high blood glucose this morning have to wait for insulin to correct it so can't do any exercise until it drops by which time it will be too bl00dy hot!

High blood sugar makes you irritated, angry and violent, perhaps I should stay in and post nice things about people.

Or not :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Weather a bit mizzy here and had a bit of a lie in before cycling to my mates for monday morning coffee and brekky. Nice leg spinner after the heroic exertions of yesterdays sportive. Now watching sportive to see how they get on with the beautiful women without froomey and brad. No more footie for another four years ... Yay!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Unfortunately I think there might be some other types of footy Mikey. Whilst I believe Stevo said no more until August, I'm sure the news will still manage to talk about it.
    I'm feeling a little battered after my ride yesterday. Although I think the sudden and unintended dismount was more to blame.
    Quite a busy day at work, too many retail customers for my liking. I prefer it when I only deal with the trade.
    Otherwise not much of note going on.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Unfortunately I think there might be some other types of footy Mikey. Whilst I believe Stevo said no more until August, I'm sure the news will still manage to talk about it.
    There's now less than 5 weeks of transfer talk and rumours before the Premier League kicks off again so there's no escape for the footy haters :) Starting the middle of next month, all the usual suspects will be bitching and gloating for a full 10 months, bring it on :D

Evening all, a rather unpleasant week at work starts, big secret squirrel project on that needs finishing by the end of this week. Now I know why the boss turned down my request for 2 days leave this week...at least I got 24 miles of pedalling in today to compensate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    There's now less than 5 weeks of transfer talk and rumours before the Premier League kicks off again so there's no escape for the footy haters :) Starting the middle of next month, all the usual suspects will be bitching and gloating for a full 10 months, bring it on :D

Evening all, a rather unpleasant week at work starts, big secret squirrel project on that needs finishing by the end of this week. Now I know why the boss turned down my request for 2 days leave this week...at least I got 24 miles of pedalling in today to compensate.

Tax break for VTech? :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Tax break for VTech? :wink:

I suspect he has that covered himself already :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn