Thank you Wiggle

macleod113
macleod113 Posts: 560
edited July 2014 in Road general
Just wanted to say I have had great customer service from Wiggle.

The stitching came apart in a couple of places on a pair of DHP Aeron Pro bib shorts and so I emailed to see the best way to repair as they were just over a year old.
they suggested I return them for checking and the day after they got them I had an email confirming they were sending a brand new pair out.
Great quick turnaround. Received them today and 3 packs of tangfastics! bonus!
Cube Cross 2016
Willier GTR 2014

Comments

• IanRCarter
    IanRCarter Posts: 217
    I've had good service from them too. Complained about a pair of waterproof overshoes not being waterproof and some 'extreme weather' (even more waterproof apparently) overshoes leaking too. I said I'd return them but their policy says the product must be unused with tags. They replied saying that the overshoes leaked from the leg (I wasn't so sure, but in any case, why bother having waterproof overshoes if they leak) but they said they'd refund my account or give me a voucher to the value of the product and that I didn't have to bother return them.

DHB need to learn how to stitch properly though. It's the only thing which lets their products down.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    MacLeod113 wrote:
    Just wanted to say I have had great customer service from Wiggle.

The stitching came apart in a couple of places on a pair of DHP Aeron Pro bib shorts and so I emailed to see the best way to repair as they were just over a year old.
    they suggested I return them for checking and the day after they got them I had an email confirming they were sending a brand new pair out.
    Great quick turnaround. Received them today and 3 packs of tangfastics! bonus!

Mine did the same but were 4 months old. Replaced in 96 hours and the new shorts of the same size aren't so tight on the bib straps and ditto with the three bags of Haribo which is a TDF promo.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • 'Buys poor quality product, company replaces'

Good news about the Haribo
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    I won the Wiggle lottery yesterday. Ordered some bits and bobs on Monday (not an expensive order by any means) and selected free 4 day delivery. It turned up less than 24hrs later and with 3x packs of haribo. Yippee!