Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I really need to get to bed earlier, but this damn play is eating any form of personal time I have left in my life. The shows are tonight and tomorrow night, and I'll be glad once it's over to be honest. I then have to dismantle all the sound gear and bring it back tomorrow! :roll:

Today, more soldering. Might try to sneak a snooze in somewhere quiet.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I'm so glad I got out of live events, I like my 7am - 3.30 days much better 8)

anyway, not much to report. work meh with a bike ride later.

on a diet so I can't even look forward to some nice food later

see ya
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Work fun day planned, but sneaking over the horizon I can see my flight out of here on Saturday for a couple of weeks :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Drove in to work today as I had to take some Mini bits in to clean up, lovely day out there.
    Hopefully a reasonably quiet day at work, but I doubt it. It's Wednesday so that means pub. Although there is talk of going for a ruby, or we could do one of our cycling pub crawls. I'm in favour of riding round pubs, hardly surprising. Mr H would approve, 5 pubs in 11 miles and almost entirely off road. Safety first you see.
    Until then I will have to survive on tea and flap jacks.
    I go on holiday 4 weeks today, by then Matt's holiday will just be a fading memory.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    Quiet in here....heavy day at work, been down pub, just comeback to office turn PC off then ride home, by which time I won't smell of alcohol at all :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening,

blah day of red arrow repair shizzle for me!

on the up side i've just had foods and a nice glarse of wine!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening jizz buckets,

Today was Finance course in Soho, Londonshire. Tonight will be spent in Pub, H'dshire.

Tomorrow will hopefully involve a rather zig-zag-y ride.

Laters