The Lime and String Tuesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Has it really been that long since the mention of limes and string, that enough new people have joined that don't know what it means!? Rad to the gnar!

Last night we had our tech rehearsal for our play. Didn't go to badly, but I need to steal a few more bits of equipment from work today. Didn't get home until 11:30, so I'm knackered today.

Today I have more soldering to do. D-Sub connectors if you know what they are. Should be fun :| Then off for the dress rehearsal tonight. I'll try not to watch the ladies getting changed..... :twisted:

Laters!

(No Messtins)
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning!

At the farnborough airshow, looking into repairs for a poorly red arrow, had a few scoops in aldershot last night so it'll be a long day.
    toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    mornin'

and the mention of locking dustcaps is met with nothing...........

still job hunting and watching mtv..... happy days
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • No messtins.... sideways.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    No messtins.... sideways.

You haven't got a good messtin in you...........

morning

work meh day

that's about it
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I'll messtins you all!,

Well after a particuarly good session of chopped liver last night i feel mighty tired today, had an awful trp into the pretty sh@tty city with trains having to be swapped and all sorts, a sub 2 hours journey became near 6!

Today though i get to go back to my hills and mountains and relax again!

laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning maggots.

Late into work today as I had to go and fix the drain from the hot water cylinder at my mum's, now trying to avoid a presentation on pumps by looking busy on here :lol:

The rest of the day will mainly involve tea :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I think gaz showed a pic which explained it once. Back in the days where gazlars still roamed freely. So rare nowadays.

Thoroughly pissed off

Thought I had my "last" consulation about my collarbone today, and it turns out there was never one boooked. Thought today they would tell me I can go gym, ride bike etc. Apparently I've got another week to go now.

Grrr I think I might just sart gym again anyway, it doenst feel painfull or bad or anything. Its been eight weeks since surgery, anyone care to offer advice?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I think gaz showed a pic which explained it once. Back in the days where gazlars still roamed freely. So rare nowadays.

I believe gaz gave a detailed ikea type description called a "laimwank"

anyway. boring day today, not a lot has happened. doesn't look like i'll get out for a ride later as my bike is still in the shop having the pivot bearings done.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    anyone care to offer advice?
    Go for it, it won't hurt me. :P
    Morning all,
    Another sunny day that I can barely see from my desk. I'm going to risk my life and walk down the road to get a sandwich in a little while. I like living life on the edge. We used to be based in Richmond, decent pubs and pretty girls. Here all the pubs have been shut down and the females of the species are all fat ugly chavs, it gets worse if they open their mouths.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • welshkev
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We used to be based in Richmond, decent pubs and pretty girls. Here all the pubs have been shut down and the females of the species are all fat ugly chavs, it gets worse if they open their mouths.
    Onwards and upwards...

has your office moved to Pontypool? it's a bit like that around here too :lol:
  • pesky_jones
    Veronese68 wrote:
    anyone care to offer advice?
    Go for it, it won't hurt me. :P

Apart from emotionally when you realise how sad I am.
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Slags,

Had to bust out the Dremel last night to remove a Hans Dampf from my back wheel. No amount of tyre levers were getting that thing off. Feel pretty annoying to trash a perfectly good tyre, but it was either that or risk bending the rim... so cut the bead and off it came as easy as an old Maxxis. Luckily the Racing Ralph replacement was easy enough to get on by hand.

Stupid Schwalbe :(
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    welshkev wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We used to be based in Richmond, decent pubs and pretty girls. Here all the pubs have been shut down and the females of the species are all fat ugly chavs, it gets worse if they open their mouths.
    Onwards and upwards...

has your office moved to Pontypool? it's a bit like that around here too :lol:
    Not quite that far west, Hanworth.
    I once ordered something from CRC and had to call them up to change something and the bloke on the phone commented on how rough Hanworth is, he asked if the dogs still carry flick knives round here. Considering he sounded like the Rev Ian Paisley and comes from a place where knee capping was recently a favourite pastime I thought that was perhaps a bit strong.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    rgliniany wrote:
    Some people will never know the joys of the old Crud:
    - Gazlar and his 12 days of Crudmas
    - Yehaa starting random arguments and slanging matches
    - Sheepsteeth and his messtins
    - Missbint and Foxc being well, girls

Evening gits, still at work and not enjoying it. I have a bottle of rum with my name on it at home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rgliniany wrote:
    - Missbint and Foxc being well, girls.

What ever happened to the girls? We only see Kitty when she wants money! Gts mum makes more appearances! Could Arran maybe dress up in something pretty?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rgliniany wrote:

What ever happened to the girls? We only see Kitty when she wants money! Gts mum makes more appearances! Could Arran maybe dress up in something pretty?
    Maybe Kitty is GTs mum?

And please don't put images of Arran 'wearing something pretty' into our heads around dinner time :shock: :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rgliniany wrote:

Maybe Kitty is GTs mum?

And please don't put images of Arran 'wearing something pretty' into our heads around dinner time :shock: :)

I guarantee it wouldn't be a pretty sight :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    - Gazlar and his 12 days of Crudmas
    - Yehaa starting random arguments and slanging matches
    - Sheepsteeth and his messtins
    - Missbint and Foxc being well, girls
    the old Crud
    :?
  • pesky_jones
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    - Gazlar and his 12 days of Crudmas - Nope
    - Yehaa starting random arguments and slanging matches - Check, been on the loosing end
    - Sheepsteeth and his messtins - Nope
    - Missbint and Foxc being well, girls - There were girls here once?

one out of four not too bad.
  • welshkev

.[/quote]

Well, this is the Internet so nobody can be 100% sure they were real girls.
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:

Well, this is the Internet so nobody can be 100% sure they were real girls.[/quote]
    Apparently Sonic can vouch for one of them. At least we hope he can :wink:
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Apparently Sonic can vouch for one of them. At least we hope he can :wink:[/quote]
    I can vouch for two of them. I've met several times with MissBint and met Foxyc once for a ride (she was much quicker than me, meaning I was behind her.... :twisted: )
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Apparently Sonic can vouch for one of them. At least we hope he can :wink:
    I can vouch for two of them. I've met several times with MissBint and met Foxyc once for a ride (she was much quicker than me, meaning I was behind her.... :twisted: )[/quote]

waylander also assures me that misscmc is real and I've seen pics of her, but the restraining order stops me getting too close :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Well close enough to not worry ;)