The Official Good Morning Thread™ 14/7/2014

Andy
Andy Posts: 8,207
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Tyre shopping, car washing and sleeping in store for everybody's favourite Andy today.

Anyone got any suggestions for online car tyre sales?

Comments

• poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    mytyres?

I get mine cheaper from a local independant guy though so saves the hassle of online buying
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

Woken up stupidly early by the cheery woman across the the road who returned from her holiday at 4.30 this morning and nattered with the taxi driver :evil:

Work meh today but at least I get away from the bloody noisy planes as the Farnborough airshow starts today.

Lots of caffeine will be needed to stay awake today.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Why on Earth were you up at 1am for today, Andy? Also, blackcircles.com for tyres.

Morning Losers!
    Damn busy weekend, including an MOT (cost me £200 to get through :roll: ) barbecues, beer, rehearsing, football, moving furniture and all the usual weekend stuff!
    Today, I need to wire in some compressors, maybe some preamps, and then head over to Bury to set up a PA and then have a rehearsal.
    Me thinks a holiday is in order.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

good weekend that went too fast again.

I've just got to work and I'm about to go and see if the 65 inch plasma I installed on Friday is still attached to the wall....wish me luck.

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    morning

Local independent for tyres every single time (maybe because my old chap has one)!

Today is meeting and more meetings with a few interviews thrown in - going to be a long day

still feel poo too & need to get better soon as the holiday is almost in touching distance
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning losers,
    This morning will be coffee and bacons, followed by work avoidance.

Kaiser challenge was awesome and a great experience as always.
    viewtopic.php?f=10007&t=12969046&p=18958081#p18958081
    Looking forward to seeing the footage and other photos from various other people.

Boss has gone on holiday and put his out of office on basically saying that its all mine, not shared between the 3 area managers :roll: could be a long 2 weeks.

Now wheres that fried piggy?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Lovely day out there, at least I think it is as I can just about see a window from here. Feeling a bit battered after yesterdays ride, well mainly after the falling off bit. Couldn't moan to the Mrs for sympathy as she worries too much already. Telling her I had plenty of life insurance didn't seem to help.
    Well done on the challenge VW, must remember to send money for your suffering.
    Will be reasonably busy today I suspect as a couple of people are off this week. Deep joy. Lets see what today's silly question will be.
    Until later I will have to survive on tea and bourbons. Although bourbon might make it easier.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning poofs,

Today i'm back in London after attending a childs birthday party yesterday, much cake and chocolate was stolen from the children.

Andy Blackcircles or check out AA tyres they get some right deals at times.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Thanks for the help guys!
  • tyre traders come out cheaper on car tyres for me 99% of the time.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    +1 for Black circles, their 'own brand' tyres come in pretty good value.

Evening Gimps, start of a bastard week at work for me - big top secret project on the go that needs doing by end of the week. I now know why the boss turned down my holiday request last month :( At least I got some pedalling in today to compensate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]