Tour Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Obviosly a load of drugged up men in Lycra isn't for the crud catcher

But it appeals to me so off to Leeds with some mates I go! 90 mile route including the start and finish is organised, there may also be ale involved :)

Laters

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:

But it appeals to me so off to Leeds with some mates I go! 90 mile route including the start and finish is organised, there may also be ale involved :)

Laters

How ghey are you?

Watching it monday leaving Cambridge but in a non ghey way! :wink:

Strangely awake quite early, cannot blame too much booze last night so will work on dozing off again.

sounds like it is pishing down so other than bacons there won't be a lot going on here.

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    But it appeals to me so off to Leeds with some mates I go! /quote]

Are you going from Shropshire? I hope you're practically there already, it's meant to be chaos in town. I also hope you're catching the train...

Morning Losers!

Big night out in Leeds last night and now have a weekend freeeeeeeee :D This is normal for most people, but not me! I'm excited about being able to do chores without having to rush haha

Leeds had a problem with their ATM's yesterday. Nobody could draw money out. That was fun. Luckily I got to the bank before it closed. That could be interesting today if it isn't back up and running!

I'm surprised I'm not hungover. I think the walk from Huddersfield station up the 2 mile hill and straight to bed, sobered me up a bit. Awesomes. Oh, and if you're in Leeds, find a place called "Friends of Ham". It's a pub, that serves slices of meats with bread and cheese. Nom. Nom. Nom.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    matthew h wrote:

Laters
    Possibly the only time in the CC when we do not say POIDH.

Morning Felchers,

I managed to stink the garage out this morning when I took my body armour out of the plastic box where I keep it. The last trip to Wales was a bit hot 'n' sweaty and it seems that new life forms have evolved in there in the last 2 weeks. The wife thought I was doing something dodgy with a bottle of ammonia :)

Right, time to get shot of junior then it's job time and sorting rancid bike kit out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Happy to report I drank enough to put Mr H out of a job whilst leching enough to threaten Stevo's. Thankfully there's enough of both to go round.
    Bizarrely I feel a tad hung over this morning. Better drag my sorry self out of bed I guess.
    Coffee is calling.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Waiting for a taxi to another drinking established - what can go wrong?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    matthew h wrote:
    Waiting for a taxi to another drinking established - what can go wrong?
    Spelling? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]