Saturday Monsoon Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Seeing as Piña's back and he loves these threads so much we can't miss one can we :lol:

Swimming lessons done, just about to take my daughter to her horse riding, off to the bank then off to take my son to a party.....busy busy :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    working, god damn working on a sabbath
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning,

Good lie in, then cleaned up the remains of the batter after last nights fish supper :wink: Junior still in Paris today so will get some bike fettling and washing done before the footy starts again. Free caffeine beckons now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cleaned up the remains of the batter after last nights fish supper :wink:

That's what curtains are for :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    All that extra weight might pull the rails off the wall :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Lie in and an hour or so on the rollers watching the rain pour down. Can't find any coverage of the Nationals to watch.

Wondering whether to venture down to the Mall to see the TdF, quick walk from the office, or whether it will be crowded out by lunch time.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all, even though it's supposedly afternoon already.
    Dropped the boy off this morning to go on his D of E hike, I suspect he will get more than a little damp. Then lounged around having tea and crumpets, unfortunately not my preferred type of crumpet but the type you can buy in Sainsbury's. Just watched some bint trying to park her huge 4wd outside the house in a space big enough for 2 normal cars. After much toing and froing she finally got out of the car, looked at how long the walk to the kerb would be, then got back in to try again. Maybe she should buy a smaller car. Still, at least she didn't park it in a hairdressers like another local harridan did.
    Supposed to be going into town shortly to join the females of the house and look at buying a new camera, more toys. Although I think I'll wait for the rain to stop.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Sat on the couch with the Goodwood Festival of Speed on the telly, Chris Hoy just stuffed it in a Nissan GTR, ooops.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sat on the couch with the Goodwood Festival of Speed on the telly, Chris Hoy just stuffed it in a Nissan GTR, ooops.
    That sounds expensive, may have a look at that.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Rain stopped now... Looks like a ride might be in the offing soon...
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,523
    another saturday, and rain, but as the cousins were having their party yesterday it was peaceful, so i had a day in the sun in anticipation of today's inclement nature

going to watch t'tour later

the day may involve more food, wine and port than is strictly necessary
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    On the way to watch the tour, 2 days of drinking and cycling - should be good
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Strange coincidence, I too am off to watch the tour. Not todays stage though, travelling to Chesterfield later today and heading into Sheffield tomorrow.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Absolutely pouring down, been up since 3 am, knackered.

Going to drown myself in espresso and be grumpy.

Any pics of grumpy girls' norks?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Any pics of grumpy girls' norks?
    I'll see what I can do.

Morning,

Just to be different here, I am not going to watch a bunch of drugged up blokes wearing spandex. I've been in the garage sorting out my body armour for next weeks trip to Wales and learned that it's not a good idea to put sweaty body armour straight back in a sealed plastic box after use. The garage now smells of ammonia and wifey says she feels ill. Still, keeps her out of the man cave :)

Now it's time to get shot of junior for the day and get some peace.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Now it's time to get shot of junior for the day and get some peace.

I'm with you there Stevo, littley 1 and littley 2 are being collected by the aunties soon and taken out for the day, result 8)

Might watch the Tour on the box and generally loaf :D

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Might watch the Tour on the box
    Wash your mouth out with soap :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm also hanging out over in Pro Race :shock: :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm also hanging out over in Pro Race :shock: :lol:

I've forgotten where I was hanging out in, maybe I was just hanging out :lol:

seanoconn