Mehhhhhhnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Meeeehhhhning Losers!

I've had a shoot weekend for sleeping. I could do with another 12 hours it feels.

Well, today is first day of being minionless for the summer, so I'm going to try and crack on with as much as possible. This most likely will lead to me doing sod all.

This afternoon I'm back over to Bury for a rehearsal for a play I'm in. The play is getting a bit annoying now, as people are getting more stressed the closer it gets. Dropping out would be funny, though heart attacks would happen I think.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    work meh planned for today, oh and wedding anniversary
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

throat infection has pretty much gone...win :D

I had a good weekend and yesterday involved downhill bikes, a BBQ and missing the UK road race champs go past my mates house :lol:

other than that, it's back to work meh and the lure of getting out on the bike again later.

holiday in 3 weeks so I'm being strict with myself and not having fried piggy meats :cry:

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Happy anniversary to Matt and his current Mrs. How long has she put up with you now? Our 19th anniversary tomorrow, blimey. That's me and the EPO, by the way, not me and Matt.
    Happy Monday everybody,
    Not a huge amount going on today, should be busy after the weekend though. I'm sure there are things I should be doing, but nobody has made me tea yet. This is not good.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Mornin' cruddies
    Good weekend in all, wifes Birthday today so we took her out yesterday for a bit of tenpin and had a good laugh, not enough sleep and off to TGIF tonight so she can blow a weeks take home on cocktails.
    Managed to finish the retro yesterday (in the YMB forum) and start on doing up a workmates old Raleigh.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning mongs.

Congrats to Mrs h for putting up with you matthew :lol:

Congrats to Mrs Veronese68 for tomorrow :wink:

Me and Mrs 77's 10th anniversary on Thursday, will unfortunately be spent with Mrs 77 getting drugged up preparing for her next chemo on Friday, amazing what can happen in 10 years :roll:

Today my stomach is churning like the north sea in a force 9 gale but I came to work as Mrs 77 can't risk getting ill so I'll spread the germs with the feckers here instead :lol: I think much of the day will be spent in trap 1 with bum wee erupting from my harris :lol:

Anyway onwards to the lav.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy anniversary to Matt and his current Mrs. How long has she put up with you now?

Married only 13 yrs, but been together since school so, erm...... 25 yrs :oops:
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy anniversary to Matt and his current Mrs. How long has she put up with you now?

Married only 13 yrs, but been together since school so, erm...... 25 yrs :oops:

Trouble is that Mrs h is only 30 and Matthew is 65, he was her teacher :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening lady boys,

Today i am back in that pit called london until wednesday, faster that day comes the better.

In other news planning a new pc splurging my london money on clothes that almost fit me and just generally being lazy, didnt get out and ride this weekend felt unbelievably lazy!

laters mong faces
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Congrats to Mrs Veronese68 for tomorrow :wink:
    I think commiserations are more in order.
    Congrats for Thursday, and all the best. I know how difficult it is, I actually think it is harder for the partner that is not sick in many ways.
    As this is the CC, and I'm in danger of being sensible, I should add that I also recommend keeping an eye on the milfs on the school run.
    Happy birthday to Mrs Rookie. The present is in the post.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Congrats for Thursday, and all the best. I know how difficult it is, I actually think it is harder for the partner that is not sick in many ways.
    As this is the CC, and I'm in danger of being sensible, I should add that I also recommend keeping an eye on the milfs on the school run.

Even the darkest clouds have a silver lining and the school runs and the milfs I meet on them have certainly been that :wink:
    The Rookie wrote:
    wifes Birthday today

How rude of me to miss this, I'll be up later to give her a special gift :lol:

Update on the guts, I think I've now wee'ed enough shite out of my harris that I'm actually beginning to feel a bit better :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon tw@s

happy birthdays, anniversarys etc and fingers crossed for mrs 77!

right, thats the mushy stuff out the road, was up and out before six this morning, drove to Northampton to meet dad, played golf quick pint and am now home contemplating a wee nap but have the glasto highlights on.

How Yoko Ono can be considered a highlight is beyond me!

Anyhoo off to get scoff ready for the bottom feeder as we are out for the french lesson this evening!

Pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    bg13 wrote:
    How Yoko Ono can be considered a highlight is beyond me!
    Have you heard "Be My Yoko Ono" by the Bare Naked Ladies? The bit when they do an impression of Yoko singing is a highlight of that song, a comedy highlight I grant you.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Alright you slags,

Not been around much lately as been busy with new job. 6 weeks over and already got a promotion & payrise to make it worthwhile and another review in 3 months with prospectively another payrise. This make me happy as everyone knows more money = more hookers & blow.

In other news, its GinO'clock.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evening Gits,

My sympathies to everyone with anniversaries, our 15th is next week and I feel your pain. To celebrate mine, I'm off to Bike Park Wales the next day :mrgreen: Apart from that, dull day at work made bearable by pedalling and coffee plus no boss around.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Well done Ste.
    I remembered to buy the EPO a card on the way home, wonders will never cease.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Well done Ste.

I remembered to! Even better, she didn't get me one! (Just a new Castillo top :) )
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Well done Ste.
    I'll stop off at the petrol station on the way back from Wales :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]