Mostly a montage of maniacal milfs - Monday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Park full of people this morning, mostly with push chairs.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Gotta take the Bubble to the accident repair centre for its insurance company inspection.

As the accident was not my fault why do I have the feeling this is going to cost me loads? :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Lots of people in Bushy Park too, stopped to offer assistance to a woman with a hybrid that was stood looking at her front wheel in a confused fashion. When I asked if she was ok she looked at me as if I was some kind of weirdo. Can't imagine why.
    Anyway, morning all. Hope we all had a good weekend, I've come to work for a rest again.
    Good luck with the BMW t47, unfortunately even if it doesn't cost you anything it's still a right royal pain in the aris.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I suspect it was something to do with the way you were rubbing yourself in a seedy way whilst drooling over her arse :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Lots of people in Bushy Park too, stopped to offer assistance to a woman with a hybrid that was stood looking at her front wheel in a confused fashion. When I asked if she was ok she looked at me as if I was some kind of weirdo. Can't imagine why.

Super early start to the day for me, not through choice, my stomach was churning like the north sea in a force 9 gale :roll: I've come into work though because I can't stay at home and risk Mrs 77 getting ill seeing as it's her chemo week again so I'll infect the feckers here instead :lol: plus it gives you lot the chance to take the proverbial :wink:

I have a feeling that much of today will be spent in trap one with bum wee erupting out of my harris :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Any update from Arran 'fizzy gravy' 77? :)

Afternoon All,

Woke at 4.45 for reasons unknown but managed to get back to sleep before pedalling in quite enthusiastically given how tired I feel. Cleaning the gunk off The Communter probably helped my time. Now trying to see if meetings can anesthetise me enough to make it through the day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    edited June 2014
    Doh - double post...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    where's the montage? POIDH
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I've lost track of how many times I've been in trap 1 this morning, toilet roll consumption is going to rocket here today :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I've lost track of how many times I've been in trap 1 this morning, toilet roll consumption is going to rocket here today :shock:

Dammit man, I just chocked on my apple reading that.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    My wife doesn't like my female friend, with a fiery passion.

Female friend offered to give my wife something fiery and passionate as well, but we both think wife wouldn't take too kindly to that.

I want to ride my bike, but i'm still hanging out my ar5e from Saturday night where I drank way more than I have in years, and resulted in a few messy bits.
  • arran77
    drlodge wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Dammit man, I just chocked on my apple reading that.

I'd quite like to be able to eat an apple right now :roll:

In a similar vein I remember when I was younger and was in hospital with a burst appendix I hadn't been able to eat for the best part of a week, when I eventually was allowed to eat the geniuses gave me curry which after nothing but water I woofed down, needless to say the spicy goodness did not agree with me and I did a very good job of decorating the ward, ceiling, walls, floor, bed and all :lol:

seanoconn
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    When it’s hanging likes a chad
    and your butt hurts really bad
    Diarrhea, diarrhea
  • nathancom
    When you have Christmas turkey
    and your stool is a stank hot slurpee
    Diarrhea Diarrhea
  • nathancom
    When you're fecally obsessed
    and it splatters on your chest:
    Diarrhea, diarrhea.
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Too much info...far far too much :oops: :mrgreen:
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • arran77
    This is what I love about this place :lol:

seanoconn
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    arran77 wrote:
    While we are on the subject, I too have been glued to the bog all day. First day off sick in years, all due to a mysterious malaise of the insides.

Hope the brads have cleared up Arran :D
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    While we are on the subject, I too have been glued to the bog all day. First day off sick in years, all due to a mysterious malaise of the insides.

Hope the brads have cleared up Arran :D

Not heard it called that before :lol:

seanoconn