Soaking saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

was hoping for a lie in this morning but stupid body clock has woken me up.

Still feeling happy after yesterdays decision to miss lunch and leave Hayes at 3pm, despite a few hold ups on the M25, M42 & M6 - still managed to get home in time for family pub night :)

Today is the usual swimming lessons, library etc - after that due to the fantastic(ish) weather we are going to a National Trust thing, hopefully cycling there.

Right onwards to doing some work meh

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Finally, the internet is back up and running. Felt strange not being able to get onto websites I wanted to.
    Anywho, the plan for today is to head over to Huddersfield, practise like mad for a concert I'm playing in tonight (I've hardly looked at the music really :? ) and then run over to the place for a runthrough with the singers. Fun times.

Then may come back to Bury to a friends house.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Mongs,

Junior is still away on her school trip so have had a good lie in and still got plenty done including a double dose of caffeine. Rain has stopped here and the sun's out so it's bike fettling and washing time this afternoon before another round of World cup footy :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Having a lazy day for the most part. Dropped the larger child off for his weekend hike this morning, now doing very little. Got the Goodwood Festival of Whizz on the telly, just watched Hoy stack it. Need to go and join the household females in town shortly with a view to spending the money I haven't got yet.
    Have fun folks, :-)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hola beeeeeeetches!

i played golf this morning!

i am now on the way to being H'd.

toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er