Fanny Packs, Flatus, its Friday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Walk into the office and one of my Scottish colleagues is talking about bumbags, and american words that are wrong. No cyclingt in as out for a few games of bowling at 3 which may involve beer. Hot curry last night coupled with a few doombars beforehand.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Is the bowling going to involve beating small children like the laser quest did :lol:

Today will mainly involve phoning up suppliers trying to get the last bits of a tender priced :roll:

Forgot my lunch today so as long as the predicted monsoon doesn't come I'll have to pop out to see what food sminge I can source in the village, also a good excuse to ogle the office flange :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Surely what the septics call a fanny pack should be called a scrotum. It's a bag/sack that is used to hold valuables in front.
    Fryday, so lunch will involve fried pig based products. The boy is out doing his D of E hike this weekend, could be muddier than Glastonbury for him.
    Onwards to the weekend...
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Surely what the septics call a fanny pack should be called a scrotum. It's a bag/sack that is used to hold valuables in front.

I think you're getting your fannies and your scrotum's mixed up here :lol:

The septic's call it a fanny pack because they wear it on their arses, we call it a bum bag for the same reason but if you choose to wear it on the front as the use of the term 'scrotum pack' alludes to, perhaps you should call it a tw*t pack :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    BOOM! One more rung up the corporate ladder.
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    I've got a bum bag of sorts, and I wear it over my shoulder. What should I call it? I like to think it makes me look like Bruce Lee and the bag has a length of rope in it (or possibly a snake).
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    coriordan wrote:
    BOOM! One more rung up the corporate ladder.

Well done, hope you didn't sell any of your soul, because a few of the ladies on here buy them as toys!
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Fortunately not! A well overdue payrise and no real change in role. Been here for a few months, so cements my position as well which is nice. Should be getting more responsibility as well which is good.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Septics/sceptics ? See nothings changed around here.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77

Who the feck are you :P

seanoconn
  • arran77
    drlodge wrote:
    I've got a bum bag of sorts, and I wear it over my shoulder.

A ladies handbag?

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Spent the morning NOT playing with bicycle parts in the sunshine, for a change I sat in the sunshine and made a part for the car, my life is a rich tapestry sometimes - and some days it's an old rug that smells like a damp dog :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    arran77 wrote:
    drlodge wrote:
    I've got a bum bag of sorts, and I wear it over my shoulder.

A ladies handbag?

More like a ladies shoulder bag perhaps.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Hurry up and get insulting people now you're back please :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He must be on his final warning by now so that means we can wind him up and he can't retaliate :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    We got a book on how long the special boy lasts? and not in his bedroom antics
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Give it about 7 weeks.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    We got a book on how long the special boy lasts? and not in his bedroom antics

:lol:

Maybe we should start a poll.

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Learn to speak English like what she is spoke in the civilised world. I meant it like I wrote it.
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And being wrong when trying to correct people. :P
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He must be on his final warning by now so that means we can wind him up and he can't retaliate :lol:
    See you later for a Friday evening of baiting :D

Here's another good bike pic in the meantime, none of this Italian roadie cr@p :)

SteveSpicypicsMay2014018.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

The septic's call it a fanny pack because they wear it on their arses, we call it a bum bag for the same reason but if you choose to wear it on the front as the use of the term 'scrotum pack' alludes to, perhaps you should call it a tw*t pack :wink:

Would it not be more appropriate to call it a ball bag if it's hanging around the nether regions?
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Would it not be more appropriate to call it a ball bag if it's hanging around the nether regions?

:shock:

seanoconn