Back in my day

rockmonkeysc
rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
It was called the Pilton Pop Festival. What was wrong with that? It's closer to Shepton Mallet than Glastonbury.
I blame it on all the flag waving Guardian readers who spend the whole weekend in front the pyramid stage.

Comments

• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I feel your pain - I found out today strictly come dancing used to be strictly dance fever, Il never be the same.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    It was called the Pilton Pop Festival. What was wrong with that? It's closer to Shepton Mallet than Glastonbury.
    I blame it on all the flag waving Guardian readers who spend the whole weekend in front the pyramid stage.

Nah, they'll be watching the action on the flat screen TV in the £9000 a person pop up hotel they have there this year :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I'm just a bit bitter because I could only get a Sunday ticket this year so I will miss the Pixies playing so close to home I can just about hear it from my garden.