Today at Wimbledon (spoilers will occur)

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Nadal is suffering and after seeing Ferrer go out to another unseeded player (Kuznetsov) yesterday I am really beginning to enjoy this years tournament
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Tennis. Outdoor ping pong. A children's game played by adults supported by the middle management pseudo middle class.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I really don't care for the tennis, this could be due to being drug up in Wimbledon. I used to bunk in sometimes after school just for a laugh. But we'd just go in and wander round and not really watch any tennis. More watching some of the lovely ladies in there. Otherwise it was just a nuisance.
  • Flâneur
    Aren't all games for children? Adults supposedly being grown up, mature and all that?

Dragged up North of the river so never had to deal with the hassle of my borough being slowed down. I enjoy the game and playing it. Only watch the grand slams though. The punters do tend to dress better at Roland Garros, though it is an ugly ground.

Golf will soon be in the town where I now live , then I will be desperate to escape. Again enjoy playing not really a fan of watching the golf though
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I really don't care for the tennis, this could be due to being drug up in Wimbledon. I used to bunk in sometimes after school just for a laugh. But we'd just go in and wander round and not really watch any tennis. More watching some of the lovely ladies in there. Otherwise it was just a nuisance.

Now there's a surprise :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Any piccies of ladies watching tennis norks?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Big girls thread only so I am sure Arran will post some up later
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Golf. Sorry, but that's shyyet as well. A good walk spoiled, to paraphrase someone at sometime.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Big girls thread only so I am sure Arran will post some up later

Just for you :D

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12544013&start=10820

Plenty were unsuitable :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    tennis norks?
    Do they swing like Newton's cradle?

Are they better when they are 'in play' or when they are 'Out!'?
  • Flâneur
    Golf. Sorry, but that's shyyet as well. A good walk spoiled, to paraphrase someone at sometime.

Missing the point of the sport there, it is the fact you aren't allowed your phone on the course and so my friends and I can have a good laugh about the world without the gf's calling us or being overheard by some 3rd person removed who then reports back what we have said. And you get to take your anger out by twatting a ball.

Sure someone will tell me the point of the sport is not to laugh at the happy gilmore shot but to get around in as few shots as possible but what do they know.

Back to Tennis Nadal had a good come back yesterday, shame about Watson hopefully she will keep improving and not be crushed by British hope of a successful female player.

Murray to win in 4 sets today, perhaps 3
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy