edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Is it just me that thinks this?

Rebekah-Brooks-leaving-th-008.jpg

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Careful, threads discussing women aren't allowed round here :roll:

I'm inclined to agree with you though :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Is she Scottish?
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    It's Miles Hunt in drag.

miles-web.jpg&w=708&h=500&zc=1
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Probably has a brompton and ankle clips
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Her hair always looks as if it has it's own gravitational field at 45 degrees to everything elses......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Any piccies of Rebecca's norks?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Any piccies of Rebecca's norks?
    ask Camoron and Clarkson I hear they all been to the same parties
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    On a serious note, if you look into her eyes you can see that she would be ridiculously cold blooded and would crush you like a dog without even thinking twice about it.

Unlike Cheryl Cole that is - if you look into her eyes you can see that there is absolutely nothing nothing functioning/thinking/living behind them.

Any piccies of Cheryl's norks?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    on the norks bit if you type in her name then naked into google there are a number of pictures that do come up.....not work safe
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    You'd better not let Rick hear you talking about norks, only one nork thread allowed in Bottom Bracket :lol:

Actually thinking about it we might get away with it because the title of the thread had 'bloke' in it :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Does anyone else wonder how he/she got off all the charges? I don't want to see his/her moobs either.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Does anyone else wonder how he/she got off all the charges? I don't want to see his/her moobs either.

I'd rather not have such thoughts thanks :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:

Not reading sure without reading full Court transcripts but as it was a trial by Jury it would have been very hard to pull favours in.

Intriguing though .......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Veronese68 wrote:

This .... He has friends in very low places,A truly horrid creature.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    When I read that Andy Coulson was screwed buy a guy in a wig I thought of this -

mun_1837358c.jpg

Before

rebekahbrooks_0.jpg
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Does anyone else wonder how he/she got off all the charges?

I must admit to being surprised that she was found not guilty while Coulson wasn't. I fully expected it to be same verdict either way for the both of them. It would seem that you're not all in it together after all eh Andy!
  • Matthewfalle
    However Andy did get away with (temporarily at least) the other dozen or so charges .........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Interesting chat about this in the pub last night. A friend was saying that based on the evidence presented it was right that he/she was found not guilty.
  • Matthewfalle
    Exactly. Remember, this is a court of law, not a court of justice.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Politically expedient for her to be charged. Ditto found not guilty. Doesn't do to turn over too many stones.
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • Matthewfalle
    meagain wrote:
    Politically expedient for her to be charged. Ditto found not guilty. Doesn't do to turn over too many stones.

Agree, but it was a trial by Jury, so pretty difficult to knobbly 11 in a trial that is in the front of the public eye.

As V said, if the evidence wasn't there to convict him/her, then he/she can't be convicted.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • meagain
    meagain wrote:

Agree, but it was a trial by Jury, so pretty difficult to knobbly 11 in a trial that is in the front of the public eye.

As V said, if the evidence wasn't there to convict him/her, then he/she can't be convicted.

But that is the point - the CPS presents what evidence it chooses and in the way that is best fitted to the verdict it prefers.
    d.j.
  • Matthewfalle
    From reading about it, the CPS presented what it could in the best way but was blown out of the water by the defence team.........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • This is a trial that lasted six months, what sensible educated person has that much time to put in to sitting on a jury. Like most big trials it will have been decided by Daily Fail reading swivelled eyed loon retirees and the unemployed.
    If I know you, and I like you, you can borrow my bike box for £30 a week. PM for details.
  • meagain
    "....what sensible educated person has that much time to put in to sitting on a jury. Like most big trials it will have been decided by Daily Fail reading swivelled eyed loon retirees and the unemployed."

Is it now easier to refuse jury service? 20 years ago it was near impossible successfully to plead "but I'm busy/important/will lose money".
    d.j.
  • arran77
    meagain wrote:
    "....what sensible educated person has that much time to put in to sitting on a jury. Like most big trials it will have been decided by Daily Fail reading swivelled eyed loon retirees and the unemployed."

Is it now easier to refuse jury service? 20 years ago it was near impossible successfully to plead "but I'm busy/important/will lose money".

I think you can only ask for it to be postponed, and if you do this thy will ask you again.

seanoconn