It must be prom night

random man
random man Posts: 1,518
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
I was out on a ride this evening and saw six or seven stretch limos. As one went past with a window open one of the lads shouted 'W@nker!' at me. Oh, the irony, a to$$er in a limo calling someone a w@nker :lol:

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sure it wasn't the Engggeerrrlaaand football team out celebrating their latest successful football campaign?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Sure they weren't shouting "Wiggo'?

Same meaning anyhow
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Are you sure he didn't recognise you? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Clearly the inbetweeners hasn't reached the outer provinces of Nottingham otherwise " bikewanker" would have been more appropriate

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XKh_WGg1_c
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Are you sure your not just jealous of the preferential treatment he will get when he rocks up at the open fronted restaurant in his big rental car? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    These limos always make me chuckle.

They have blacked-out windows but the Chavs inside them always have them wound down and are hanging out of them. Clearly it's not enough to be in a limo, you have to be seen in the limo. :roll:

The older I get, the better I was.

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Capt Slog wrote:
    These limos always make me chuckle.

They have blacked-out windows but the Chavs inside them always have them wound down and are hanging out of them. Clearly it's not enough to be in a limo, you have to be seen in the limo. :roll:
    Or standing through the sunroof - Britain needs more low slung camouflaged bridges in city centres :)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    It was probably Stevo getting his own back on you for dissing him in the Big Girls thread after the disco fanny phase :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn