Wolverhampton, Washing Up its the middle day of the week

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Dishwasher is playing up, refusing to work, this isnt a thinly veiled comment about the wife by the way. Been told we may be seeing friends at the weekend, had a couple of nice rides planned but no..........these friends are going to be down from Scotland so she said we would meet them, cos Wolverhampton is sooo feckin close to surrey.

On a more upsetting note no sign of dutch bike girl.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    simonhead wrote:
    these friends are going to be down from Scotland so she said we would meet them, cos Wolverhampton is sooo feckin close to surrey.

Why can't they stop to see you on the way. Kill two birds with one stone :lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Dropped kids off (no euphemism), quick espresso, waiting for garage door man to arrive to give me a quote (as in for a new door, not "veni vidi vinci").

Bizarrely enough, a garage door man had to rearrange his quote visit yesterday due to an "emergency job" occurring. This one has now had to delay by 30 minutes due to an "emergency job".

I want to be a garage door man - they seem to lead well exciting lives, full of emergencies. Are they like Mossad? Be cool if at 9:45 I heard a helicopter overhead and some slightly portly man in overalls abseiled down and said "aaahh, two wooden garage doors, that be a million pounds please".
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    simonhead wrote:
    On a more upsetting note no sign of dutch bike girl.
    Has the Gopro you need to order turned up yet?
    Happy Wednesday folks,
    At work today hoping to get some rest after yesterdays DIY shenanigans. Thankfully my plumbing seems to have held as there were no wet patches on the bed this morning. Might get busy though as half of the staff are at the funeral of our van driver that died recently. I shall be raising a mug of tea to him later, I'll miss the various tales of his sexploits across Europe.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Laughing at Suarez still
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy