Tuesday Pre School Milf Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

Off on the the school and pre school runs soon, hopefully the pre school hottie mum will be there 8)

After that onwards to work meh :roll:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    good luck Milf hunter

meetings in sunny Solihull which in theory should leave me time to get back for the football, but in practice will overrun and then the lovely drive up the M42/M6 toll will stuff any chance of seeing any of it
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Woken up at 5.30 by one of the cats, has learnt to open doors and clearly wanted feeding, obliged and went for a swim at 6. Dutch bike girl was back on the ride in, need to get a phone with a camera.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Day off today, well kind of. Got lots to do, mainly plumbing with a little bit of tiling to repair any damage I do.
    Daughter has pulled a sicky so I have to look after her too. She had braces fitted yesterday (for teeth, not trousers) and is being a bit grumpy about it all, then threw up after breakfast. Should I have told her she can't throw up with braces in case the bits get stuck in them?
  • simonhead
    Mrs is on holiday this week so is clearly in a cleaning mood. Just had a call to say she is rearranging the kitchen cupboards and i have amassed 26 bottles of various sizes and conditions and they need culling. Havent told her there are 2 more arriving, come free with the High 5 Race Packs that i ordered on Wiggle this morning. Why cant she just learn to use the lawnmower?
  • veronese68
    simonhead wrote:
    Why cant she just learn to use the lawnmower?
    Because it would make a hell of a mess of the kitchen.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    arran77 wrote:
    hopefully the pre school hottie mum will be ther :roll:

Only one? You need to move sir.

24 bottles, probably does need a cull. Apart from the obvious damage to the kitchen can you image the potential if the better half learned to use heavy machinery, could be dangerous to you

Sunglasses are off, I shall avoid the coffee and the cute girl today before I just look like a weirdo

Time to go find something I want to do for pay. Harder than parents, school and university made out that trick.

Enjoy yourselves ladies
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Perhaps I should have said the particularly hot one :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Perhaps I should have said the particularly hot one for the Basingstoke area :wink:
    FTFY
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • simonhead
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Perhaps I should have said the particularly hot one :wink:

One assumes she isnt from North of the Border as we know they don't exist
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Well I was still waiting for proof of them south of the border before Mr Chasey intervened...
  • arran77
    nathancom wrote:
    Well I was still waiting for proof of them south of the border before Mr Chasey intervened...

Stevo and I continued to provide photographic proof of this over in the Big Girls thread :wink:

seanoconn
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

Off on the the school and pre school runs soon, hopefully the pre school hottie mum will be there 8)

I hope you took your camera Arran, cos this thread, as you know, is no good without pictures :wink:
  • arran77
    random man wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

I hope you took your camera Arran, cos this thread, as you know, is no good without pictures :wink:

I think that taking pictures in a nursery might get me in trouble :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Time to see if you missed your calling as an undercover surveillance guy
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Sounds like a situation designed for google glass
  • arran77
    nathancom wrote:
    Sounds like a situation designed for google glass

If you lot want to stump up a grand and but me a pair that's fine with me :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Arran and Simon you know the rules - POIDH....

Managed to escape from work and watch the England game on the big screen with free beer and grub provided :) More food and beer followed. Now on the train home hoping tomorrow morning will not involve a hangover....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    arran77 wrote:
    random man wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

I think that taking pictures in a nursery might get me in trouble :lol:

I thought Go_Pro's were invented for cycling behind and then slowly passing MILF's?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    I don't understand how this thread can't have any pictures in it. I'm losing my faith in humanity.......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • veronese68
    They're not allowed to put pictures in here. I say "they" because of course the thought never crossed my mind.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Veronese68 wrote:
    They're not allowed to put pictures in here. I say "they" because of course the thought never crossed my mind.
    What could possibly be controversial about pictures in a thread with 'milf' in the title? It's political correctness gone mad.........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • arran77
    Rolf F wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What could possibly be controversial about pictures in a thread with 'milf' in the title? It's political correctness gone mad.........

Exactly :roll:

seanoconn
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Rolf F wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

That sounds like the reasoning of a rational adult. Don't let the mods find out, you'll get a ban for that.
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    May be you should try getting KoM on this segment...

http://www.strava.com/segments/3761285
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • arran77
    drlodge wrote:

I like the way that more women than men have ridden that one :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Why would you want a KOM? surely these things should be done with patience
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Why would you want a KOM? surely these things should be done with patience

Depends if it's a good looking milf, some of them can be proper ropey and you might want the ride over as quick as possible :lol:

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Veronese68 wrote:

Not allowed more than 1 thread for pictures of girls, no one said anything about not having pics of milfs in this thread: :D
  • Rolf F wrote:
    I don't understand how this thread can't have any pictures in it. I'm losing my faith in humanity.......

"Honestly Constable, i was discreetly photographing the very attractive woman dropping her two children off at school to post in a cycling forum" - Are words you never want to find yourself saying.....
  • venster
    venster Posts: 356
    drlodge wrote:

I'm surprised the bloke at 22nd is so high the up the board considering his name.... :lol: