Just tipped over the edge :D :D :D

BigLee1
BigLee1 Posts: 449
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Checked my bank account today and I now have more money in my accounts than I owe on my mortgage :D
Debt free once again within a year :lol::lol:

It`s a good feeling :mrgreen:

I just had to unload that good news seeing as it`s Friday :mrgreen:

Comments

• drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Great, well done!
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • Tis a nice feeling, new bike time!
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Well done. I did this a long time ago and wished I was still in that position. The problem is, you get the urge to spend spend spend and the cycle continues :)
    Living MY dream.
  • diplodicus
    diplodicus Posts: 711
    Forum member reports good news with regard to money, 3 three posts go by before vtech mentions he did that a long time ago :roll:

He really is considerably richer than thou :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Kum8OUTuk&feature=kp
  • VTech
    diplodicus wrote:
    Forum member reports good news with regard to money, 3 three posts go by before vtech mentions he did that a long time ago :roll:

Why is that an issue ? your post is stupid and will turn what is a great feel-good post into a negative.

Ive said it before, I'm not rich, I have nice things but for the most I don't own them !!!!!!!!!!
    Instead of posting stupid daft things you should read facts.
    Living MY dream.
  • diplodicus
    diplodicus Posts: 711
    :lol:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Well done Biglee, you now rule the money rather than letting the money rule you :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Just not playing the game. How is this country going to get back on its feet unless people are spending money they havent got ;-)
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    diplodicus wrote:

Oh come on, at least there was use of the word cycle in that post.*

*Instead of using a wink or smiley face can I just say that this is meant as a lighthearted comment and just a bit of banter.
  • BigLee1
    Thanks for the good wishes guys and the pm Bob :D I was debt free a few years ago until the witch I married fecked off and I had to get another bloody mortgage to pay the whore off :lol: money well spent tbh :lol:
    Just dreaming about the nice motor I might buy myself, 996 Porsche 911`s seem good value :D
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Awesome 8)

I'd love to be in that situation and have the mortgage payment to spend on other things each month!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • BigLee1 wrote:
    Thanks for the good wishes guys and the pm Bob :D I was debt free a few years ago until the witch I married fecked off and I had to get another bloody mortgage to pay the whore off :lol: money well spent tbh :lol:
    Just dreaming about the nice motor I might buy myself, 996 Porsche 911`s seem good value :D

A car? In Workington? You'll be burned as a witch.

Seriously, getting into the black is a marvellous feeling.
    Who you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?
  • VTech
    BigLee1 wrote:

One of my all time fav cars, if/when you get post some pics up for us to see.
    Living MY dream.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    arran77 wrote:
    Awesome 8)

I'd love to be in that situation and have the mortgage payment to spend on other things each month!!

me too - but I've got the feeling the current wife would then be looking at a bigger house :roll:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    What's this?
    A thread started by someone boasting about his wealth and him not being attacked by jealous lefties?
    What's goin' on? :?
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Awesome 8)

me too - but I've got the feeling the current wife would then be looking at a bigger house :roll:

Top tip Matt, don't refer to your wife as the "current or first wife" :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Slowmart wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Awesome 8)

Haha :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Slowmart wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Awesome 8)

Sounds like typical married man wishful thinking on the part of mr h :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Awesome 8)

Sounds like typical married man wishful thinking on the part of mr h :)

It works both ways :D
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    BigLee1 wrote:
    Checked my bank account today and I now have more money in my accounts than I owe on my mortgage :D

Well done, now that you have all that money, you can give some of it to me, if you like :-) Alternatively, why not pay off your mortgage? Then you'd have loads of disposable income, which you could then give to me, if you like :-D
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    jrduquemin wrote:
    BigLee1 wrote:

Well done, now that you have all that money, you can give some of it to me, if you like :-) Alternatively, why not pay off your mortgage? Then you'd have loads of disposable income, which you could then give to me, if you like :-D
    Exactly - pay off the morgage and save a packet. I paid mine off as fast as I could and can now spend it on bikes instead of interest :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BigLee1
    I have been maxing out my overpayments since the 2 year deal started and can`t put any more in as they`d charge me interest on any overpayments I`ve made. I`m now chucking cash into an ISA and when it matures in April next year It`ll more than cover whats left of the mortgage when my 2.49% deal is up in May :D
    With the amount of cash I`m overpaying I`ve saved roughly £12,200 interest and paid it off 15 years early :D:D Thankfully it was a massive mortgage that some people have
  • VTech
    BigLee1 wrote:
    I have been maxing out my overpayments since the 2 year deal started and can`t put any more in as they`d charge me interest on any overpayments I`ve made. I`m now chucking cash into an ISA and when it matures in April next year It`ll more than cover whats left of the mortgage when my 2.49% deal is up in May :D
    With the amount of cash I`m overpaying I`ve saved roughly £12,200 interest and paid it off 15 years early :D:D Thankfully it was a massive mortgage that some people have

Superb, how old are you if you don't mind me asking (tell me to bugger off if you do)
    Living MY dream.
  • BigLee1
    should`ve said "wasn`t" a massive mortgage some people have!!