Mehnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

It was too warm last night, so haven't slept great. Looks like a nice day today though, which is great when I'm spending the day moving my office further underground, away from windows and fresh air and nearer a building site :roll:

That's pretty much my day summed up.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning dossers,

The sudden realisation that 3 days per week I'll be starting work at 7am. Monday is 'office day' though which means 8 hours trapped in the cave. Got the boss down for most of today aswell so should at least be a productive one.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Bit meh as unsure if I'm away tonight and if I'm honest I could do with a decent sleep, which never happens in hotels. Especially if they have bars
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

had a great weekend, but too much time in the sun yesterday has resulted in me getting what I can only assume is heat/sun stroke as I feel absolutely crap and just want to throw up :?

I've dragged my self into work and so far orange juice and anadin are keeping me going. 2 hours down, 6 to go....

laters
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Good moaning

Feeling a bit weird today as I don't have to go to work..................for the next two weeks :D
    Suprised I am still alive today as I made burgers from scratch yesterday mostly using Gordon effing Ramsays recipe with a few tweaks. First time making them and they tasted amazing cooked on the bbq. Bought 6 lb of steak mince from a farmers market for £12 a few weeks ago, so good excuse to make some burgers.

Got a few jobs to do this week involving bikes. Need to finish painting the manifold on the motor bike as the can of vht paint run out 3/4 of the way through the job. Belly pan needs fixing as one of the two lugs has snapped off again, got some araldite to glue the lug back on and a glass fibre resin kit to try and add a bit of strength. Little bit of rust to sort out and then a mini service and MOT and hopefully should be back on the road again.

Also want to go and check out Thetford forest on the proper bike, nearest "trail centre". Probably rubbish compared to your Welsh ones but beggars can't be choosers. There may be a few ciders on the cards as well :)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Oh Marone wrote:
    Also want to go and check out Thetford forest on the proper bike, nearest "trail centre". Probably rubbish compared to your Welsh ones but beggars can't be choosers
    Yes you can. save your time and go straight to getting H'd on the ciders. to uses an old surfing term, its flatter than a witches tit.

Anywhooo quiet day today, but going to use it constructively and pick up another new rear wheel for the No1's project build. bloody thing is going to kill me.

Right onwards to even more coffee
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon crudders.....

Nice easy day as I'm off work, long list of jobs to do round the house, nearly finished the build on the 97 Fuji Nevada yesterday but couldn't find any 7 speed power links to join the chain, so some coming off eBay....will be finished this week.......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evenin All,

Survived a tedious day in work but have the evening pedal to look forward to. My body has finally recovered from Fridays beating! At least there's yet more footy on the box tonight. And beer in the fridge.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]