Flatus, fish and Friday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Windy this morning, putting it down to the curry last night. The Mrs has promised lemon sole for dinner which is my favourite. Decent ride in, coffee number 1 being drunk.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Off for an interview then London for the weekend, christ I need some coffee before I kill someone
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Off for an interview then London for the weekend, christ I need some coffee before I kill someone
    Best not to kill anyone during an interview, best to get it out the way beforehand to relieve any tension. Oh, and use a car if you want to get away with it. :wink:Just in case anyone thinks I was being serious.
    Happy Fryday peoples. Probably be a busy day at work before sloping off for a weekend of DIY and mending old cars. Hopefully I'll get out for a ride at some point and squeeze in a few pints of brown beer.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon.

Busy morning so been keeping my head down but shirking will resume for the last few hours :D

Tonight will mainly involve pizza and films 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Heading to work later.... As this Friday isn't a full moon and the 13th hopefully it'll be better than last week. :shock:
  • Serious Cat
    Serious Cat Posts: 489
    If I eat broccoli the resulting farting is often and resonant, my wife doesn't cook broccoli often.
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Heading to work later.... As this Friday isn't a full moon and the 13th hopefully it'll be better than last week. :shock:
    Be glad you're not around Stonehenge for solstice based lunacy this weekend.
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Be glad you're not around Stonehenge for solstice based lunacy this weekend.

Drove back from Devon today. Took the M5 M4 route to avoid the lunacy around Stonehenge
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Do druids drive then?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Do druids drive then?

They seem to drive oakay.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Gimps,

Just got back from Wales where I managed the maiden flight of the Panzer :) Absolutely knackered as been up since 5 but feeling pretty good as the bike is a good un and I'm faster down hills now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gimps,

Just got back from Wales where I managed the maiden flight of the Panzer :) Absolutely knackered as been up since 5 but feeling pretty good as the bike is a good un and I'm faster down hills now...

Too much Tigering.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    OK, I did manage to stack it a few times...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]