canyon strive cf

2»

Comments

• t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    adamfo wrote:
    t0pc4t wrote:

That's not what they said to me. I'm 6'2" and they said a large Spectral would be fine.

So, how do you find the bike ? It's your view that counts.

I'll let you know soon. I've been building a new shed to keep it in so as yet haven't actually assembled it.

I did mail them and ask about sizing (as their calculator recommended a medium and this seemed fishy) and they said a large would be fine. They didn't recommend a 29"
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • After spending a bit of time trying to decide between the Race 8.0 and 9.0 I decided to put some 160 Pikes onto my Blur LT :D . Purely to see if I can warrant a Strive? Lets face it, its a lot of bike for down here in Devon!
    Now I have the chance to read all the reviews of the new strive and to wait and see if canyon do the sensible thing...... make a carbon fibre, race geometry version of the spectral with a set of Pikes on it :D If they do I'll be sold on that straight away (with or without the shapeshifter technology)
    Yeti SB66c 2013