The Thong about Thursday is:

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Gates shut to Nonsuch park meant it was pretty free of dogwalkers, did follow a very pretty young lady on a dutch bike through hence the title of the thread. Hayfeaver back with a vengence.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    was it a nice view though??????

Thursday is significant grief at work followed by the football. Extension to the kids bed time arranged till half time - then off to the pub or my old chaps for the 2nd :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I'm pretty sure that's one of the few good reasons for a headcam Simon.
    Mild hangover today after my Wednesday beers, hayfever is indeed particularly bad today. Should be going to meet the Mrs for lunch later, until then I shall drink tea and try to look like I'm working.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Simon seems to have had a good start to the day. Debating football or club spin later. Anyway time to open the dreaded inbox and grab a coffee
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • simonhead
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Simon seems to have had a good start to the day. Debating football or club spin later. Anyway time to open the dreaded inbox and grab a coffee

Had a great start to the day, just got a pile of strawberries, grapes and peaches from the fruit and veg man, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the window cleaner is in his gondola outside the window with the radio playing classic summer tunes.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Little achy this morning after running last night, maybe it isn't for me :lol:

Boss is on a course all morning so that's good, downside is that I have to go to a meeting with him this afternoon :roll:

Until then tea and loafing will be the order of the day 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Quick question for those living in London, anyone suggest somewhere good for brunch/breakfast on the Southbank Waterloo area? Meeting someone on Saturday who is arriving into Waterloo and I hardly know that area and cba making them find their way around London to my usual haunts.
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • simonhead
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Quick question for those living in London, anyone suggest somewhere good for brunch/breakfast on the Southbank Waterloo area? Meeting someone on Saturday who is arriving into Waterloo and I hardly know that area and cba making them find their way around London to my usual haunts.

There is an outdoor market that has various food stalls next to the Barbican, its pretty good and if the weather is nice great to sit outside. Also try Wahaca
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Coffee and toast happening right now... Scheduling a ride from 8 till 10 this evening. Roads should be quiet
  • Flâneur
    Wahaca for breakfast sounds weird, especially as I normally go quite late and drink far too many Margaritas (not even a massive fan of them!)

Cheers for the suggestions. Time to walk the hounds then go buy a new tie, What a life I live.

Wise idea Mikey, thinking I will sky+ the football in case it is worth watching
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • owenlars
    owenlars Posts: 719
    sa0u823e wrote:

http://www.wearewaterloo.co.uk/cafes
  • simonhead
    If its lunch you could go to the wonderfully named Fishcotheque
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    simonhead wrote:
    Gates shut to Nonsuch park meant it was pretty free of dogwalkers, did follow a very pretty young lady on a dutch bike through hence the title of the thread. Hayfeaver back with a vengence.

This thread is no good without pictures :roll:
  • Mikey23
    Isnt it a prosecutable offence to be taking pictures of pretty young ladies on dutch bikes in nonsuch park?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Evening All,

Work done, on the way home now. Just need to pack car with bike gear, spend a tense 90 minutes watching England then it's up at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning for a trip to Wales where gravity assistance will feature :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Quiet evening ride when footy on plan failed then. Everyone was out to get me tonight...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Quiet evening ride when footy on plan failed then. Everyone was out to get me tonight...

were they doing their shopping as you didn't do it for them in the day? :lol:
  • arran77
    5 weeks old now - must be plenty of thongs on show up in town at the moment :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,716
    arran 77
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • arran77
    PBlakeney wrote:
    arran 77

You called?

seanoconn