Washed my Willier as its Wednesday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Woken up just after 5 by the cats as the mrs had left the bedroom door open. Fed them and was up so went to the gym the pootled into work. Conference call shortly, on second cup of coffee.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Cat (BB) is asleep on my feet, on first cup of coffee, thinking about getting up soon! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    decent commute in on the slow bike - now for a day full of work meh
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Today consists of work meh and then a run after work.

In between times will involve shirking and caffeine.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Read that title so so wrong. Sorted tickets for Ascot so now I feel like a man who has been abused. Onto my third coffee, now time to job hunt before taking the hounds for a walk.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Had a couple of errands this morning so took the car and needed to fill up. Go to local garage... Forecourt is being dug up so round to dreaded tesco. Massive queue and eventually get into what i thought was a fast line. Guy at the front is a landscape gardener with a trailer. Pours a squillion litres of diesel into his range rover. Then fills up his sit on mower with unleaded. Then his strimmer. Then goes in to the kiosk to sort out the paperwork and both he and his mate decide to stack up with lunch stuff, drinks, papers etc...

Happy days
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Got held up by somebody with a job...
    Happy days
    Shouldn't it be OAPs dawdling and holding up those that have jobs? :P
    Rode to work this morning, did some stuff for a bit then rode back to Kingston for my first physio appointment since my shoulder was done. She asked what my range of movement was like, so I stuck my arms up in the air and she told me I didn't need to be there, so I left again. Nice to get out for a little ride though. Lots of work to do unfortunately, so I'm shirking on here whilst eating a sandwich.
    Onwards ,in search of cake.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Happy days

I reckon the grave dodgers should be banned from being out and about at any time that gets in the way of the working population :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Happy days

I reckon the grave dodgers should be banned from being out and about at any time that gets in the way of the working population :P
    Even better, they should be made to do errands like shopping for us hard working folks. Much easier to do that sort of thing on a Tuesday morning when there are no queues :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Happy days

Even better, they should be made to do errands like shopping for us hard working folks. Much easier to do that sort of thing on a Tuesday morning when there are no queues :)

Trouble with that is that you'd end up with cupboards full of tinned peaches and sandwich paste :P

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Sandwich paste, wtf? Do you still have that? I thought it had gone before I was born.

On another note coffee number 5. Some cyclist did try and run me over on my way back tho. He wanted to skip the cars at a junction by jumping the kerb and thought I'd move. Gave me the chance to practice my disapproving look, you know the one our better halves often use on us.
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Happy days

Even better the shufflers should be made to go and live in the Algarve...no wait bad idea :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Trouble with that is that you'd end up with cupboards full of tinned peaches and sandwich paste :P
    Not forgetting spam of course. My Mum always has a tin in her kitchen cupboard :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Hmmm ... Not getting a lot of sympathy here then! I will come to the algarve if i can get there using my bus pass
  • Mikey23
    Thats my free bus pass btw ...
  • Mikey23
    I fought in the crimea for you lot..
  • Mikey23
    Come to think of it i didnt...
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Come to think of it i didnt...

I think your memory is playing tricks on you :P

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I was getting worried about Mikey as he hadn't repliedfor so long, I thought he might have got lost and couldn't remember the way home.
  • Mikey23
    I keep trying to escape but something keeps drawing me back to the asylum :-)
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I keep trying to escape but something keeps drawing me back to the asylum :-)

It's because you feel safe amongst all us loons :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Also because he's got my shopping to do tomorrow :wink:
  • Flâneur
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Also because he's got my shopping to do tomorrow :wink:

but using his free bus pass? Surely that helps with the congestion.

Another good night of football. Picking my nights in quite well so far
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Befriend an old bloke. You never know when you might need him for his 10% B&Q discount every Wednesday.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Its Thursday...
  • arran77
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Its Thursday...
    It won't be tomorrow.

seanoconn
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Its Thursday...
    It won't be tomorrow.

See, I told you, it's Friday now :P

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    no its not - its Tuesday, which is the day before yesterday