Happy Tuesday!

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all, back in India again, Monsoon is here, so temperatures a little less oppressive, short planned trip as the doctor only cleared me to fly on Thursday!

Hows blighty?
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Its loverly here (ish)

Extra shoot sleep of less then 4hrs means I'm very tired, which is pants as I've got a 3.5hr drive to Swansea, a few interviews and then hop over to Halesowen for another :(

Later if I get back in time is some kids thing at the school - got a feeling I will miss it
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Knackered this morning. It's beautiful sunshine at the moment, and having the worlds thinnest curtains, I woke up when it rose above the horizon!
    I CBA with moving out of my office at work. I move such small amounts each day that it's making no difference. I need to get a move on with it, but really can't be fecked.

Off to a pub later to look at old motors and motorbikes with a friend from work. Should be interesting.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

Hopefully today is a better day than yesterday.

That's all I've got for now.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

3 good nights sleep in a row....I feel like I can take on the world :lol:

out for a ride later with northern monkey to do the 'castle to castle' ride, that's if we can find the second castle as neither of us new it existed until the other week :lol:

I'm now just off to meet a delegation from the malaysian government to show them how our meeting rooms work.

laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    'ning gits!

up and at em today!

visit to a local-ish composites company this am then off to look at the red arrow that came apart ok but is putting up a bit of a fight this afternoon!

Till then its foods time!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    welshkev wrote:
    I'm now just off to meet a delegation from the malaysian government to show them how our meeting rooms work.
    I can understand putting a red arrow together being a bit complicated but this...
    "So you get a big table and put it in a big room then you all sit around it and talk about stuff"
    A normal day of work for me today, although I'm bunking off a bit early. It's the old man's birthday and my Mum's away so he is coming to ours for some scoff later, obviously cake will have to be consumed, I might try some beer as well.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning ladyboys,
    Sitting in my Watford office, no idea what time the bacons arrive and had to make my own coffees! Outrageous i tell thee!
    No riding over the weekend or tonight, but bike bits should be turning up for No1's bike so a little fettle tonight one hopes.

Now where's that piggy meat?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

"So you get a big table and put it in a big room then you all sit around it and talk about stuff"

you joke, but it wasn't far short of that :lol::lol::lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    welshkev wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Excellent, did you get into the complexities of blaming those that aren't there and scoring points of other people in the meeting?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Excellent, did you get into the complexities of blaming those that aren't there and scoring points of other people in the meeting?
    And how when having a meeting you get points for slipping pre-agreed words like Prostitution for scrabble like points?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Don't forget that all actions are assigned to those who didn't attend as punishment!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    welshkev wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Tough job :D

Evening Gits, headed out shortly for an evening of free beer, food and footy watching on a big screen. That is all.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Evening Gits, headed out shortly for an evening of free beer, food and footy watching on a big screen. That is all.

You poor thing
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

You poor thing
    Yeah, tough life innit. Best 0 - 0 draw I've ever seen and plenty of beer. And the middle eastern hottie who's visiting for a bit of career development wants me to be her 'mentor'. She's going to to get thoroughly mentored next time she's over here :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]