Re: Bottom Bracket Rules..

The thread states that the rules are more relaxed. But then it goes on to say that swearing, racism, and images of minge etc etc are still strictly prohibited. Can you tell me what rules are relaxed or give me an example of something that can be posted here but not anywhere else?

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446
    You're a smelly idiot :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    It depends which of the powers that be are watching as to what is and isn't allowed, some are better than others, that's all I'm saying :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2014
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
  • arran77
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • HellsCyclist
    HellsCyclist Posts: 122
    arran77 wrote:
    It depends which of the powers that be are watching as to what is and isn't allowed, some are better than others, that's all I'm saying :wink:

Oh bugger. This isnt a very reliable method of staying within the boundaries. Knowing my luck I would get banned for saying feces, or another word to that effect.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,846
    arran77 wrote:

Oh bugger. This isnt a very reliable method of staying within the boundaries. Knowing my luck I would get banned for saying feces, or another word to that effect.

That's the best way to find a proper definition. Trial and error. Just make sure that you run a VPN (avoids IP address blocking) and have several disposable email addresses for subsequent registrations.
  • arran77
    For the avoidance of doubt my vulgar use of keyboard characters was posted when this thread was in the naughty part of the forum :wink:

I absolutely respect the rules of this place and would never be so rude anywhere else :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,422
    arran77 wrote:

Getting banned has street cred and it tests the water for the rest of us. Just don't go too far and get a permanent ban like Crankbrother for something that he did but is so bad they won't tell me what he did.
    I think it was for posting a picture of Arran.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    ...Getting banned has street cred and it tests the water for the rest of us. Just don't go too far and get a permanent ban like Crankbrother for something that he did but is so bad they won't tell me what he did.
    I think it was for posting a picture of Arran.

Crankbrother is nothing to do with you so why interfere. :roll: