The Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

There must be a technique for going to bed earlier. I need to learn to stop looking at the internet hmmm

Work has begun on my new studios, and all is going to plan; so much so, that the rest of the workplace is now concerned that their major building work won't be on track - this is what happens when you leave planning to the last minute! We started months ago!!

Anywho, hopefully will get out on the bike tonight.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I had a very early night last night for some reason, I was just quite sleepy after hockey. So far we're undefeated in our summer league and for the first time in 5 matches I manged not to pick up an injury which is a definite win.

Today will mostly involve looking at radiographs and occasionally playing with x-rays, nowhere near as fun as last week where we were left to our own devices to irradiate things to our heart's content.

Laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning tards.

Sunny as fock here already, shame today will involve working inside :roll:

Might try to get a ride in on the BFe tonight after work to make up for it though 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

night 2 of no sleep as my son is still ill and I've got my parents in law staying with us. my father in law suffers with sleep apnea and he fights in his sleep. him screaming "come on you fecking prick, I let you get away with it last time, now you're going to have it" whilst punching the wall, isn't the best!

anyway, bike is in the car and I'm meeting northern monkey later to ride a trail I haven't done for a while, hopefully it's dried out since last time I was there.

laters :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Sunny in Shropshire too, but on the drive over to Chester it got duller - its an omen for work :(

No play on bikes as much study needs to be done - thankfully the assignment is handed in on Friday & then a few weeks break
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Lovely and sunny here at the moment. Managed to ride in this morning, so the legs are still functional. Supposed to meet the Mrs for lunch later but I forgot my lock so we'll have to sit by the river and have a sandwich.
    Peace and quiet for a while tonight as the boy is out and the girl is off camping. I'll probably fall asleep.
    Onwards, to tea and biscuits.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    welshkev wrote:
    "come on you ******* prick, I let you get away with it last time, now you're going to have it"

Are you sure he's actually asleep and not in your room stood next to you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    "come on you ******* prick, I let you get away with it last time, now you're going to have it"

I have often wondered that :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

would that be classed as sleeprape
  • welshkev
    matthew h wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

would that be classed as sleeprape

no, cos I was awake and trying to fight him off! :lol:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    That's what you claim.......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    If Kev is going to wear 'fleecy' nightwear that's what's going to happen :)

Evening Gimps,

Bastard of a day at work - never even managed to get onto BR. Now home with more work to do :twisted: but Cwmcarn is booked for a week on Friday so I can take The Panzer on it's Proper maiden flight - assuming I get both wheels off the ground :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]