Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

God I'm tired. Should have gone to bed earlier, and shouldn't have woken up an hour too early. Stupid sun and thin curtains.

So today is where it kicks off at work. I have builders coming in, and am project managing the next 10 weeks of work. Should be interesting, not really sure what to expect.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Ha free day here. 20 degrees and sunny.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

shoot night's sleep as my son has a bad cold and temperature. spent most of the night up with him. crap drive in as there was an accident on the motorway and some twunt thought it'd be fun to try and crash in to me at 70mph!! why are people complete tools when they get into cars? :x

got to pick my mate from america up from the airport later and that's about it, oh yeah, approx. 7 hours of work meh first.

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    today involves auditors grief, budget grief and MBA grief

Not going to be a fun day, in fact the whole week looks pants :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,357
    Hoping for a quiet day of work, doesn't seem to be panning out that way though.
    I'm rather achy after too many hours in the saddle yesterday. I don't have the leathery aris of an old roadie so my rear feels justifiably battered for having been to Brighton.
    Got home last night and had food prepared by the Mrs, then she went to the pub down the road and brought me back a pint of Pride. That made me feel a lot better.
    More tea has just been delivered, this is good.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon mongs,

Last day in London which makes me bloody happy indeed.

Tonight will be celebratory beers. Many, many beers.

Laters!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Feels good to do a whole day at work, even if it is quiet today.

The misses is cooking tonight as well, so chilled out evening coming, just want to feel right to get back on a bike and life will be good!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,692
    Evening Gits,

About to escape to a bit of a corporate freebie - not bad for a Monday. Hope they've got food as well as booze!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,357
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Hope they've got food as well as booze!
    The liverless wonder will be very disappointed in you.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

well called - eating's cheating
  • AndyPatio
    AndyPatio Posts: 76
    Evening chaps!
    A very steady day at work due to the weather :) It will soon be the weekend I'm sure.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,692
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

well called - eating's cheating
    No dinner when I get home so this was in place of a kebab :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]