Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Well, after a great week off, I have to return to work. Luckily not much is going on today, I just need to get a baby grand piano moved.

Got me a Pebble watch over the weekend (took about 2 months to arrive!) so been having fun with that. Also, managed to buy me a motorbike over the weekend, so will be collecting that some time this week. Awesomes.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Details of the bike TKM!

Morning

After an excessive and enjoyable w.end, the joys of the office :(
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    Details of the bike TKM!
    Well, without wanting to sound like a certain other member of this forum, I'll say that it's a Honda CBF500, 2005 with 26k miles. It's blue and has a top box. It isn't the fastest, it isn't the prettiest, but it will do me for commuting and my first bike :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all, and welcome back TKMalski,
    Good choice for a first bike.
    Monday, not a lot to add to that. Have to go to a meeting this evening for the scout group. It's the AGM coming up and apparently as treasurer I have to put some numbers on a piece of paper that other people can ignore. I think that's the legal requirement at any rate.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Had a hell of a weekend, ended up working almost 30 hours in the uni hospital, as such I'm knackered today and struggling to stay awake through my radiation safety with horses shite thingy and hence I'm procrastinating on here, thank fuck for the ipad. On the plus side this week I'm just on 9-5s so that's OK, hockey this evening and bikes for the rest of the week I think, need to get some miles on the new roadie.

TTFN
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Details of the bike TKM!
    Well, without wanting to sound like a certain other member of this forum, I'll say that it's a Honda CBF500, 2005 with 26k miles. It's blue and has a top box. It isn't the fastest, it isn't the prettiest, but it will do me for commuting and my first bike :D

LOL
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin kowalski types

standard monday here, blah drive to work, blah at work, blah drive home via the vampires at the blood donation centre, no eye candy there!

Foods ready for when the bottom feeder gets home then it's out for the french lesson!

on that note au revoir!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    bg13 wrote:
    then it's out for the french lesson!
    LOL
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Fnarr fnarr.

Evening mongs, good pedal to and from work today. Just about keeping my eyes open despite the caffeine fixes today and the office hottie wearing her clingy dress today. Kept me sat down at my desk for a bit :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]