It's.......MONDAY!

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning crudders, hope all are well, desperately hoping to get home today, let's see how long the doctor signs me off for as well!

Have a good one at work you lot (tee hee)......
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Afternoon.

Rookie, you should hope it's not too long - you'll go stir crazy. I suppose you can actually do stuff though (ride?).

Meh. Missed a party Saturday night, missed a ride Sunday. Did get out in the sun for a bit though. Bought a pair of wheels and a fork for the blindside build off another forum member, although I don't think he frequents the CC so perhaps I should say forum user.
  • The Rookie
    3 more days off work and then I can go back, I can ride, but how much endurance I have is open to question as walking briskly for the 50M lap of the ward leaves me puffing like a steam engine.....still home at last, that's one whole week!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,356
    Well done on your escape. Hope you feel betterer soon.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Good news Rookie but where's those bloody pictures :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • The Rookie
    Haha, no pics it would be rude given the care I've had, sorry. :)