It's Saturday!!!!

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning mongs

Today is the usual ferrying rug rats to swimming lessons, followed by a mates wedding.

It is going to be fun & painful :lol:

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

Children off at their swimming lessons already then we're off to the circus so much like matthew h's day :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Kids music lessons followed by Panzer construction and testing 8) Will try to take a few pics to keep certain people quiet/happy...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Kids music lessons followed by Panzer construction and testing 8) Will try to take a few pics to keep certain people quiet/happy...

Why are we waiting.......

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

the suspense is killing me................ :)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's as bad as Rookie teasing us all with talk of nurses but no pictures :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Bom dia crianças.

Off to the market (to buy nuts and lentils obviously) :D

Then out for our anniversary lunch, 29 years :shock:

(that is mrs T and I have been together for 29 years, not to be confused with having eaten lunch for 29 years)
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    This is far too early for me today! Need to sober up then off out to take the little one to see a bunch of cowboys.
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Bom dia crianças.

Off to the market (to buy nuts and lentils obviously) :D

Then out for our anniversary lunch, 29 years :shock:

(that is mrs T and I have been together for 29 years, not to be confused with having eaten lunch for 29 years)

29 years :shock: good work T47 or maybe I should say good work Mrs T47 for enduring you for that long :P

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Mrs T here... You are not wrong there, young Arran :D
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Morning. Mrs made the coffee then we had "a cuddle", she must be after something. Off to look at a house then while she is at the hairdressers will try and get a ride in.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Ooooohh hangover :(
    Still, the sun's out so might pedal slowly and see how it goes. :wink:
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Mrs T here... You are not wrong there, young Arran :D

You're an inspiration to us all Mrs T :D

seanoconn
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    Day of very little. Might wash some bikes after lunch then get MTB dirty tomorrow :lol:
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • tlw1
    simonhead wrote:
    Morning. Mrs made the coffee then we had "a cuddle", she must be after something. Off to look at a house then while she is at the hairdressers will try and get a ride in.

the house?
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

STFU you two or I won't post the pics till tomorrow :wink:

@T47B - congratulations, though I'd be a bit worried if my trouble 'n' strife had access to my BR account and knew about this forum :shock: :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    simonhead wrote:
    Morning. Mrs made the coffee then we had "a cuddle", she must be after something.
    Diamonds? :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Oh what an evil punishment....... :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    It is for Arran. I'll just buy you a shandy next time we meet :)
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    are you sure you're not ezy? with no pictures this could turn into a new decals thread
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Woke at 10 and now the wife makes the breakfast while I contemplate whether I need a new pair of promuting shoes...
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Afternoon all. Slow start today with tea in bed. Been into town to check out a new bike shop. I liked it, a bit more niche with things like Surly and Cotic, also a variety of penny farthings. Had a go at their Wattbike challenge and was happy not to fall off. I gave out all the excuses I've picked up in here for my performance. But at least I beat some of the lads half my age.
    Might have another cup of tea soon.
  • arran77
    Cotic 8)

We'll make a proper rider of you yet Veronese68 :P

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

@T47B - congratulations, though I'd be a bit worried if my trouble 'n' strife had access to my BR account and knew about this forum :shock: :mrgreen:

That's why, unlike you lot, I watch what I say :twisted:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    A nice 50 miler with my mate around the North Cornwall Coast taking in tintagel and boscastle. Nothing too strenuous on lovely sunny day with light winds. Sunbathing, watching cricket and drinking coffee is the agenda for the afternoon. Life is sweet...
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Nice ride this morning out to Wendover Woods Cafe. Nice chocolate cake, and coffee. Still on winter bike as LBS haven't got their fingers out. Gonna do bugger all for the rest of the day.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    legs hurt... off to find wine
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    are you sure you're not ezy? with no pictures this could turn into a new decals thread
    OK, you've goaded me into it :)

Meet The Panzer. It's big, it's bad and it's German :)

SteveSpicypicsMay2014021.jpg

SteveSpicypicsMay2014019.jpg

SteveSpicypicsMay2014024.jpg

Had a quick blast down the dirt jumps at Bedgebury to make sure it was all screwed together properly - job done. But had to pedal a couple of miles to get to the jumps and it was hard work on the trails - like pedalling through treacle! Need a fix of uplift....
  • arran77
    Why are we......

Oh hang on, very cool Stevo 8)

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Thanks - I at least managed to get some muck on it yesterday :)