It takes all sorts………..

slowmart
slowmart Posts: 4,474
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
He's from Cornwall which explains a lot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27643702
“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    What a load of shite.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Look on the bright side, Pinno will want to employ him when he gets out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    There are employable loons and there are unemployable loons.

I bet his defence was a crock of sh1t.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Do the first lot work in tax?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    matthew h wrote:

Do the first lot work in tax?
    Nah, nobody would give us lot a job.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Doesn't everybody? This is Cornwall after all...
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    One of my best friends works in the mental health field and having spoken with him for years about the wild and crazy antics of people it beggars belief that this guy was sent to jail.
    Quite clearly he needs treatment of the hospital kind, not a cell.
    Living MY dream.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    VTech wrote:
    One of my best friends works in the mental health field and having spoken with him for years about the wild and crazy antics of people it beggars belief that this guy was sent to jail.
    Quite clearly he needs treatment of the hospital kind, not a cell.

at least this time he is getting hospital treatment...
    Judge Philip Wassall said Truscott, who has autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment.

there are secure hospitals, maybe that's where he's going
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    One of my friends is a nurse and she has some hilarious stories about what people get up to in their spare time that goes wrong and needs a hospital visit to sort it...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Mikey23 wrote:
    One of my friends is a nurse and she has some hilarious stories about what people get up to in their spare time that goes wrong and needs a hospital visit to sort it...

Care to spill?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    i'm betting it involves at least some cylindrical objects and a bodily orifice
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    I used to work in a medium secure mental hospital for forensic patients when I was just out of uni. It is definitely the most bizarre job I ever had. In terms of objects being placed in orifices, patients did like going to regular hospital so would sometimes insert objects, we had batteries and soap shoved up their bums. There was also an incident of broken glass being used to cut genitalia...