fRIDAY fRACAS

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Tis Friday, company laser quest followed by Curry Goat
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I thought you were going to start trouble in here to combat all the apologising.
    No fracas going on here, although I had to leave the office to make a cup of tea as there's only so much stupid I can listen to before stepping in. Sometimes it's better to walk away, so I'm told anyway.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Are you going to kill the goat at the laser quest :wink:
    simonhead wrote:

Work meh today but at least it's an early finish :D

Onwards to tea.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    My day just got worse, the boss reminded me that he needs to do my appraisal :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Let's hope he doesn't check your browsing history then.
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Well it's nearly the weekend, and I can feel some POETS day action coming on this afternoon. :D

In the meantime more work. Meh!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Oh golly me, my PR woman and dietician said that I was going to get fat on Smoke Salmon and Caviar Canape's. Decided to go decaff after some necessary meetings that cleared the air. Might get some of those sun dried Andalucian tomato and woodlouse lip pate sandwiches from the Chelsea Deli. Bought some surgical hypo alogenic latex gloves and some cotton wool buds for the bike build this weekend...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Just packed kit to go away, no point checking weather forecast as I know it going to rain ......
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Let's hope he doesn't check your browsing history then.
    Beat me to it :P

Important meetings done for the day :wink: Boss told me I need to cut down my objectives for the year. Yay. Now down the barbers waiting to get my 'thug' haircut to intimidate minions and people who might come and ask me annoying questions. That and deciding whether to have a **** off big burrito fur lunch and sharpening my pitchfork.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Full up, need a kip now.
    plate.jpg
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Full up, need a kip now.
    plate.jpg
    No congealed pigs blood or bacon? Not sure I like the look of those mushrooms..... But I still would
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    I like a bit of congealed pigs blood, and bacon of course, but that seemed like more than enough. The bubble was rather filling to put it mildly.
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    My day just got worse, the boss reminded me that he needs to do my appraisal :roll:
    Post us the results please later popcorn.gif
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I like a bit of congealed pigs blood, and bacon of course, but that seemed like more than enough. The bubble was rather filling to put it mildly.
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    decaff .

'nuff said
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    decaff .

'nuff said

Poofter :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjctkCBK8Nc

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead wrote:

Laser quest canned as despite having booked they had a kids party, took the decision not to have 10 blokes run around with a bunch of kids. Curry goat was good.
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Laser quest canned as despite having booked they had a kids party, took the decision not to have 10 blokes run around with a bunch of kids. Curry goat was good.

You should have still gone, nothing like beating a bunch of kids at a game :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

You should have still gone, nothing like beating a bunch of kids at a game :lol:
    Yeah a wins a win
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2x_DI7tzNQ
  • simonhead
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

They were really little kids, would have ended in tears.
  • veronese68
    simonhead wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

They were really little kids, would have ended in tears of humiliation when we lost.
    FTFY
  • veronese68
    edited May 2014
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.
    Double Bubble cafe in Earlsfield? Absolutely brilliant, at least it was about 2 years ago. I wonder if it's still there.
    ETA: Yes, it's still there.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

They were really little kids, would have ended in tears of humiliation when we lost.
    FTFY

If you can't run with the big dogs and all that :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.
    Double Bubble cafe in Earlsfield? Absolutely brilliant, at least it was about 2 years ago. I wonder if it's still there.
    That cafe did cross my mind! :D I'd recommend Marina Fish and chips next door also.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.
    That cafe did cross my mind! :D I'd recommend Marina Fish and chips next door also.

Now we know the secret of your success.....a romantic table for two at Marina Fish & Chips :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.
    :oops: That should have read 20 years ago, probably that long since I've been there.
  • simonhead
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.

Is that the one in Earlsfield, bleedin good if so
  • seanoconn
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.

Are you taking the pee pee? Yes Earlsfield
  • simonhead
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.

Dunno what you are talking about taking the p p. Earlsfield is that essentially Wandsworth?
  • seanoconn
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mmmmmmm double bubble.

Dunno what you are talking about taking the p p. Earlsfield is that essentially Wandsworth?
    Yup Wandsworth. Garratt Lane, the old Youngs brewery and Southsides shopping centre (The Arndale for veronese68) all Wandsworth.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Whilst you lot talk about where you are taking Pino for a date, I managed to lose a bite of cookie to the depth of my tea. Christ I feel like a rookie
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy