A public apology: Pinarello

Matthewfalle
Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Hello everyone.
As tonight seems to be a fitting time to request forgiveness and realise that we may have been a bit selfish and out of order, I would like to publicly apologise to Pina for basically being a selfish sod.

I have realised that I have repeatedly asked him to transform Google links into images viewable on this forum - this is something that I did not check with him first to make sure that his sensibilities were not offended.

For those who did not see some or all of the images first time round, I repost them here for perusal and close inspection - I am sure that you can see my point when it comes to me having to relieve my burden (of guilt).

3709090.png

bryan-katrina.jpg

There are also some others that I haven't asked him to post but I am sure that if I would have he would/might have been/not been offended:

blog-post.html[img][/img]alizee-french-singer.html[img][/img]alizee-french-singer.htmlI can imagine that you are all aware to the level that I have flagellated myself over the guilt of asking Pina to post these up (and the ones that he wasn't asked to post up either) so please beg your and his forgiveness hereto.  It may well happen again though, so I must admit to not really being that bothered at the end of the day.  M to the F
Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    I have also noted that, ironically enough, the piccies that I didn';t ask Pina top post haven't come through. Quel friggin' surprise.

Errrr - Pina: can you do the deed please when you have a mo'. Or anyone else to that fact.

Thinking about it, this fucktardness either adds to the pseudo comedy of this post or not. I'm actually quite undecided.

The piccies are good though. They add a continental/Gallic theme to this thread.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    edited May 2014
    alizee.jpg

you do the rest
  • Anonymous
    F%20UCK
  • Matthewfalle
    As novel a way of increasing my post count this may be, the pictures still don't work.

Oh well.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Anonymous
    Alizee19.jpg