A Public Appology - nathancom

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
For various reasons that I don't want to go into here, me and nathancom have butted heads over the last few months.
I would like to apologise to both nathancom and people who have had to put up with reading them.

At times I've taken things too far and it didn't need to happen so for that reason I sincerely apologise.

J
Living MY dream.

Comments

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Ditto, I guess these things take on a life of their own. This is probably going to be in the newspapers tomorrow though...anyway no harm no foul on my part. Good Luck.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ahh you guys, come here arms.gif

Respect to both of you
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Is that a Reacharound?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Hang on, I sniffed a lot of glue as a teenager so my long term memory is shot.

Why was Nathancom racially abusing Vtech again...?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Fair play lads.

To compensate for the future lack of aggro and insults in BB, arran and I will just have to abuse Pinno a lot more. I confess we haven't done enough of that and for that I apologise :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Fair play lads.

To compensate for the future lack of aggro and insults in BB, arran and I will just have to abuse Pinno a lot more. I confess we haven't done enough of that and for that I apologise :P

Yes, I also whole heartedly apologise for the lack of pi$$ taking that I have subjected Piña the Stranraer Diva to, I will not let it happen again :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Indeed, well said the pair of you and I will also say thank you. Without turning it into a lynch mob I too am happy to abuse Piña, and probably a few others.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Oh, FFS, I only come onto BikeRadar to watch you two fight. What am I going to do to fill the massive void in my life now that little pleasure's gone?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    I am a man that likes to follow his own path

But picking on Pina sounds fun
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    johnfinch wrote:
    Oh, FFS, I only come onto BikeRadar to watch you two fight. What am I going to do to fill the massive void in my life now that little pleasure's gone?
    Think of this as an opportunity to do someting radical and different, like picking on Piña.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,597
    I am beginning to fear that I may have inadvertinly started an unwanted trend yesterday with my apology.

Stevo - take back my apology.

Let battle recommence!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Can I pick on Piña as well?

I know that I am relatively new on here but aspire to be one of the gang by picked on the afflicted.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Thanks God for that, I can now ban you both without feeling guilty! :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,597
    Velonutter wrote:
    Thanks God for that, I can now ban you both without feeling guilty! :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:
    I gather that is what I need to be accepted into the fraternity so I must be on the correct path.

Then again, would I wish to be a member of a club that will have me as a member?*

Especially when I look at the members.

*Apologies Groucho.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Well done lads.....

If only Goo had of held his nerve,things could of turned out much better for him.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Nah. V tech is worried that nathancon works for HMRC :wink: