i'm leaving thursday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,532
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
too bloody cloudy here, i'm off

bike packed, waiting for the driver, hoping the vip lounge at the airport is open again after redecoration so i can nip in for a sustaining bubbly away from the hubbub and then back to sunny uk

you've all done very well, etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    can't se the clouds here for the rain :(

boring day planned here in wet Chester :(
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Raining. Tired of rain now. Off to do some weights in lieu of riding then see what the day brings. Not holding out much though.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Circuit training followed by a fine ride in, colleague is sharing his flatulence. Whoever got the milk on the way to work is a lifesaver, another standoff over milk would have been a pain.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    There's a danger the sun might break through here! Might go for a ride this evening :D

Speaking of milk, one of my b@stard colleagues has used the last of the milk in our fridge, which means I can't have a cup of Tea until the local Iceland opens at 9.30. Gasping!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Decent run was had last night, the legs feel good this morning so the new shoes are a success :D

Nothing on the cards today except for work meh and caffeine :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Not feeling too hungover today which is a result, hopefully I'm not still pissed. I think the amount of Chinese food I consumed stopped me from drinking too much.
    Slow ride in as I had the boy with me, but it wasn't raining. :-)
    A large chunk of Europe is shut today so hopefully it won't be too busy. I might try and find my desk under all this paperwork. When I was at school they said computers would lead to the paperless office. The reality is that computers lead to people printing reams of sh1t.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Cloudy day but to be followed with a burger at almost famous, discuss TDF plans with a mate and then watch the Pantani film. Skipping any actual riding today, lets just say I left the club for a day as it is leaving thursday
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Counting down to the weekend and bike build time. A few painful meetings had/to be had today but the effects have been dulled by the prospect of pay day/bonus day tomorrow (and more free coffee shortly).

The health police are out as I've been told that the Pret tuna salad I bought for lunch isn't healthy enough - WTF?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]