Dolan....all the way....
    Moda Tempo
    Willier Triestina Lampre Team Version
    Planet X XLS 105 CX Bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    PaulC555 wrote:
    Dolan....all the way....
    I was just about to say exactly this before I scrolled down and saw your post :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • griff30
    griff30 Posts: 5
    looks like the bro will be happy, thanks guys
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Hmmm it's close but I'm going Dolan too... (sorry!).
  • russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    Ridley, but I am biased as I own 2
  • IrishMac
    IrishMac Posts: 328
    I'd say Dolan, I don't know if it has the panache to pull off Campag though :/
    Member of Cuchulainn C.C. @badcyclist

Raleigh SP Race
    Trek 1.2
  • rdent
    rdent Posts: 49
    Dolan, but I'd have black handlebar tape. Each to their own though. Both great bikes.
  • casatikid
    casatikid Posts: 229
    Liking the results as im going to pick up my New Dolan Ares next week.Chose the new Fluo green/white/black or rather my wife did.Trust me to take her along as I was going to go for the red etc.
    Found it strange that Terry Dolan only has one type of bar in stock though.Ive sourced my own bars,stem,tyres and saddle.Cant wait to ride it.
  • TKF
    TKF Posts: 279
    Chunky looking downtube on that Dolan!

Have you ridden it? Interested to see how it compares as I have the same bike as you, even down to the Quattros.
  • griff30
    griff30 Posts: 5
    ive ridden the dolan a little bit but my brother has longer legs than me and i dont like messing with his saddle position, it is different to the ridley, he also finds a big difference between the 2. hard to say what it is with so little mileage done on the dolan. i love the ridley now but it took some getting used to much stiffer than my old fuji carbon. have to say i found the stock 4za wheels terrible and put on old shiman 500 which i felt were better, love the quattros for the money 225 euro
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    The Dolan - but only because of the Ridley forks which just look odd to me.
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • dombhoy
    dombhoy Posts: 147
    Ridley although I agree it should have black forks
  • TKF
    TKF Posts: 279
    I like the forks but reckon they need some other white finishing kit to match.
    photo-5.jpg