Le Terrier - 1st June

Bikiebob
Bikiebob Posts: 13
Hi, just a quick round of a few forums as last year I got several emails from people who had missed the closing date for the LeTerrier cycle sportive. Entries close on Friday, 30 May at 12 midday – some people thought it was 12 midnight hence the emails. We do accept entries on the day (no extra charge) but we would prefer entries online so we know how many we are catering for. Thanks,

www.Le-Terrier.co.uk

Comments

• maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    I did the long route last year. Big day out, without a doubt.
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • Gavinus
    Gavinus Posts: 14
    I completed the medium route last weekend and really enjoyed the day; highlights being the free beer and seeing the steady stream of cyclists heading up Cross of Greet. The gated section near the end is somewhat soul sapping as you stop to open each one but by then you can't really turn around.

Great weather, great roads and great people. I'll have to try and cycle round Bowland some more in the future.

I highly recommend anyone to cycle this sportive if they can and hopefully I'll be doing the long route next year if scheduling allows.