CHEERIO, CHEERIO, CHEERIO!

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Anybody who fancies flouncing or genuinely leaving, leave your name on this thread.

It'll just keep everything neat and tidy. :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Just to keep you load of plebites informed I'm staying as its like a local village community

More like care in the community if you thought about it with some "villagers" vying for the village idiot award.

Shagger Sean seems happy roaring up all the bored housewives and proves himself not to be too shallow as he shows indifference to looks, age or size. V tech is in his Manor on the hill with staff polishing his cars. V Tech also runs the local bakery and knocking shop which prove financially sound and recession proof businesses. Stevo works for V Tech ensuring V Techs gains remain out of reach of the taxman. His plan to shut the local factory and offshore the labour to an unregulated, cheap and child unfriendly factory has made a nice return. Meanwhile Nathon and sloppy are often seen selling the Big Issue and protesting against fracking, banks, big business, little businesses and sole traders while plotting a communist state where we are all equal except for party members.

Pino does the recycling and employs the otherwise unemployable but he keeps a tight rein on them and offers out their additional skillsets as window lickers as a service for window cleaners or domestic cleaning.

Bally is the true environmentalist, living in a hole in the ground, killing what he eats and has changed his name from Basil to Bally after being scarred for life at school.

If I've missed anyone please add their/my profile to the village but I need to get back to doing the day job....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart
    I didn't know fracking was a banned word on here.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart
    Why the fuck should f r a c k i n g be banned as a word. :roll:

Desmond Tutu
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Fr-ac-king is used instead of f-uc-king all through Battlestar Gallactica, so guess it is some sort of American thing.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    nathancom wrote:
    Fr-ac-king is used instead of f-uc-king all through Battlestar Gallactica, so guess it is some sort of American thing.

Fr-ac-king Americans :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ha! The village flasher didn't get a mention ^^
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • nathancom
    arran77 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

tosser

not you! (well maybe...) must be an American swear filter. We need to switch to French or something.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    The problem with this thread is that those that are declaring their departure are just attention seeking whores so have to have their own thread to satisfy the whining twunts' sense of self importance. They actually have no intention of leaving they have a flounce in the hope that other people will post on their thread how wonderful they are. Then they check progress to massage their overinflated egos.
    Right I'm going to start a flouncing thread on the fact that I'm leaving because that barsteward Slowmart left me out of his virtual village.
  • slowmart
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The problem with this thread is that those that are declaring their departure are just attention seeking whores so have to have their own thread to satisfy the whining twunts' sense of self importance. They actually have no intention of leaving they have a flounce in the hope that other people will post on their thread how wonderful they are. Then they check progress to massage their overinflated egos.
    Right I'm going to start a flouncing thread on the fact that I'm leaving because that barsteward Slowmart left me out of his virtual village.

Your there but un-noticed. I don't know which is worse :wink:

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    nathancom wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

tosser

not you! (well maybe...) must be an American swear filter. We need to switch to French or something.

Wanker :P

But what did I really call you :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Slowmart wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Your there but un-noticed. I don't know which is worse :wink:
    Oooh, you biatch. Flounces off for a while
  • nathancom
    arran77 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

tosser

rubber :P

But what did I really call you :wink:
    Haha I tried that one first
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Well, 15 minutes of fame thanks to Slowmart :)

I did get quite hopeful when I saw the title and the OP mind :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Stevo, watch it else I will flounce, no, I mean it, I'll flounce. :wink:

As for "Slowmart" and his virtual village he can stuff it, I've enough on being the idiot in a real village. :roll: Well, it's more of a town now but to my eternal pride I still hold the crown despite some serious competion from "Random man". :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:

As for "Slowmart" and his virtual village he can stuff it, I've enough on being the idiot in a real village. :roll: Well, it's more of a town now but to my eternal pride I still hold the crown despite some serious competion from "Random man". :wink:

Don't worry Frank. You'll always be an idiot as far as I'm concerned. :lol::wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Don't worry Frank. You'll always be an idiot as far as I'm concerned. :lol::wink:
    Bally, to be fair, describing someone in the BB as an idiot doesn't really narrow it down much.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Actually, as of today I am off.

No, not from here but moving from Stratford. Wife wants to be by the sea so we move ASAP :)
    Living MY dream.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,215
    Hope you aren't leaving yet, I was going to pop in when I'm in the area tomorrow to borrow the Lamborghini for a while.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Must be the pier pressure.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Fishing for compliments
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I think this thread is a red herring.

Sacre Bleu, merde, salop, Hollande... see if these get through
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • VTech
    Pross wrote:
    Hope you aren't leaving yet, I was going to pop in when I'm in the area tomorrow to borrow the Lamborghini for a while.

Anytime your local feel free to pop in, I'll let you take one of the cars for a spin of that's your thing.
    Living MY dream.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,215
    VTech wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Anytime your local feel free to pop in, I'll let you take one of the cars for a spin of that's your thing.

If I had the time I'd take you up on that (have you got an Aston :wink: ), I've got to go to Edstone this afternoon but alas no spare time :(
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I haven't got an Aston but I'm still hankering after a Panda 100hp.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • VTech
    Pross wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Pross wrote:

If I had the time I'd take you up on that (have you got an Aston :wink: ), I've got to go to Edstone this afternoon but alas no spare time :(

I don't have an Aston but could arrange a trip round Gaydon and a drive on the course if your interested ?
    Living MY dream.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    I think this thread is a red herring.

Sacre Bleu, merde, salop, Hollande... see if these get through

merde