Tuesday T*T W*nk

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Flat tyre on way in, soaked
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Damp and overcast here today so not a good start :roll:

What's more I have a tender to get finished today so lots of meh will be involved :roll:

On the plus side we're already one day closer to the weekend than we would be for the first day of the week :D

Anyway onwards to caffeine and tenders.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Back to work and another day of points scoring from various other departments.

Roll on Friday!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    In bed on iPad, looks like a nice day, probably will ride somewhere, garden all up to date except some hedge trimming needed but that can wait. So nice to be a baby boomer...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all,
    Dull grey and moist here. Had to drive in as I need to MOT the car, tried to tax it online last night and couldn't :oops:
    If you're going to trim a bush Mikey take this as something to aim for.
    In other news out tonight for the retirement do of one of the founders of the company. He's 70 so I guess it's allowed. He's a man I've always admired. He's a dirty old bastard but always has a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye so he can get away with more than most by being charming whilst lecherous. A lesson in how to grow old disgracefully.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:

That's a nicely trimmed bush.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    decent commute in against the wind, hopefully it will be in my favour on the way home

work is meh
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Had a slightly soggy pedal in this morning but it was expected so had the waterproofs on - no problems. Now tucking into a chicken curry while working out how to 'mitigate' some tax on an Italian acquisition :)

Looks like the Panzer will be built this weekend coming in case anyone was wanting pics of more than a big cardboard box in my garage. Will also polish up the 'Diva 24' for the prospective buyer. 50mm of travel - wow :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Nice day out and about from n2 child smashing his face in on a zip line. Now on couch watching retro Scooby Doo before prepping chicken curry dinner and weights session.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Mikey23
    That is a nice happy dragon...

Was sunbathing outside but so flipping hot had to come in... Missus still out there with her trowel

Ride done, life is still sweet
  • Stevo_666
    Got absolutely soaked and half blinded by rain and sweat on the ride home but don't care as got a call from the boss in the afternoon to say I got a decent bonus and a bit of a payrise, so I'm a happy camper. Went and booked summer hols to celebrate :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Good news!
  • Stevo_666
    Ideedy - and The Panzer gets built this weekend. I'm on a roll 8)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So off playing on it?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So off playing on it?
    Fnarr fnarr.

My mate who's going to help me with putting it together lives 200m from the trails at Bedgebury so we'll give it a quick blast over the dirt jumps to check it's all OK. No uplifts till sometime next month...
  • lesfirth
    lesfirth Posts: 1,382
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

That's a nicely trimmed bush.

I thought this was going to be a link to the big girls thread!