The Monday Holiday for Bankers...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Good weekend for me, wasted on Friday, recovered on Saturday, went for a walk (an actual walk) with a friend (female friend - she's quite hot) on Sunday, then had fun in the sack with another female friend last night.

Today, another walk with friends (2 of them are hot) and then chillaxing for the day.

Tomorrow is camp...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    feeling below par after another day enjoying the cider, music and rain at a local music festival.

Today is a couple of conference calls on the budget that never seems to be agreed followed by repeating the cider & music
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning walkers,
    TKM, you know the rules. They are not hot unless we see the pictures. As far as we're concerned they are rougher than the Russian women's shot putting team.
    Bit moist out there so I'll spend the day pottering. Might work on bikes, pedal and motorised. For now tea.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning polishers of the dolphin!

doing some bacons at the moment, may venture outside if the weather plays the game.

Cannot wait for the pictures of TKMs hareem!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You sir are a cad, a cheat, and a bounder.....well played :D
    went for a walk (an actual walk) with a friend (female friend - she's quite hot) on Sunday, then had fun in the sack with another female friend last night.

The weather here is shiite, I prefer the other Muslim version, sunni :lol:

With no sign of that today the scalextric track has been put together so that the children are amused while I potter :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon Gimps,

Not a lot on for today other than some more adminny stuff and taking junior to one of her holiday 'activities' so peace and quiet will be had for a little while anyway. Anyhow, Off to the supermarket for a free coffee and some grub now. My life is sooo exciting :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]