The Sunday Funday thread

ste_t
ste_t Posts: 1,599
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers,

I hope you're all enjoying a bank holiday lie in whilst I am at work. Doesn't help that the GM who is supposed to be training me is an utter farkwit so am currently learning bugger all. Discussions will occur with the powers that be on Tuesday I think.

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Ste_T - if it cheers you up, despite being off, I'm doing some work for a conference call tomorrow afternoon

Today is complete the work and then some MBA work before watching the GP - as its Monaco, the current wife will watch it too. Then off to the local music festival again - last night was fantastic, but I'm not drinking that much again
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hoy hoy kiddy campers!

watched footy yesterday, seems it was all about the last minute goal!

Some kind of house tidying today, dunno what that involves but it doesn't sound like fun! No work tomorrow so booze will be had somewhere along the way?

toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    i know this thread lacks a lot on weekends coz people is busy camping with kids and drinking and doing hookers and blow but i can't help thinking that the amount of pop ups can't be helping!

Doing my nut in.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    bg, try updating your security software, mine (AVG) seems to stop pretty much all of them apart from that annoying survey thing.

Evening Mongs,

Had a long drive down from The 'Boro to the Big Smoke this morning after a visit to the parents. Now sorting out pics and some blurb for an ad for The Bruiser which is going up for sale (boo hoo). And having a drink or two as there's no work tomorrow :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Il keep you company bg. Ive been in bed all weekend so popping into the cc every half hour or so, I've got a cycle going of game of thrones, Facebook, bikeradar, pinkbike, tinder, repeat. Beats real cycling.
  • bg13
    Il keep you company bg. Ive been in bed all weekend so popping into the cc every half hour or so, I've got a cycle going of game of thrones, Facebook, bikeradar, pinkbike, tinder, repeat. Beats real cycling.

is it you that keeps swiping gts mum to the right? (i'm assuming thats the i reckon you're bang up for it side mrs!)

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg, try updating your security software, mine (AVG) seems to stop pretty much all of them apart from that annoying survey thing.

Evening Mongs,

Had a long drive down from The 'Boro to the Big Smoke this morning after a visit to the parents. Now sorting out pics and some blurb for an ad for The Bruiser which is going up for sale (boo hoo). And having a drink or two as there's no work tomorrow :)

fruit based tablet thing Stevo and i'm a bit of an IT mong so just having to suffer it at the moment!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    bg13 wrote:

is it you that keeps swiping gts mum to the right? (i'm assuming thats the i reckon you're bang up for it side mrs!)

I swept her left the first couple of times, but she's so persistent (she's created multiple accounts). Must dash I've just got a match Woop Woop wish me luck
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Evening Mongs,

fruit based tablet thing Stevo and i'm a bit of an IT mong so just having to suffer it at the moment!

I am also an IT mong but even I managed to sort out the ads :D

What you need to do is go to your Wifi settings in the settings thing and select your network from the list, click the blue arrow and look for DNS then put this number in 74.53.155.162 followed by a comma, in front of the number that is already there.

Hey presto, no more ads :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:

What you need to do is go to your Wifi settings in the settings thing and select your network from the list, click the blue arrow and look for DNS then put this number in 74.53.155.162 followed by a comma, in front of the number that is already there.

As long as it doesn't block out my ad for The Bruiser :) Now buy it you tart, before the 'Stranraer Gimp' takes it off my hands :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • buddy_club
    buddy_club Posts: 935
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Evening Mongs,

Fark that! If your using google chrome download Adblock - it's free and you can turn it off for some websites :)
    Framebuilder
    Handbuilt Steel 29er https://goo.gl/RYSbaa
    Carbon Stumpjumper https://goo.gl/xJNFcv
    Parkwood:http://goo.gl/Gf8xkL
    Ribble Gran Fondo https://goo.gl/ZpTFXz
    Triban:http://goo.gl/v63FBB
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    As long as it doesn't block out my ad for The Bruiser :) Now buy it you tart, before the 'Stranraer Gimp' takes it off my hands :wink:

I'd need a set of bloody steps to get on that, I'm only a short arse :P
    buddy_club wrote:
    Fark that! If your using google chrome download **Nobody likes ads but they pay for the site so please have the class not to whine about them** - it's free and you can turn it off for some websites :)

Google chrome does not exist on an iPad :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    buddy_club wrote:
    Fark that! If your using google chrome download **Nobody likes ads but they pay for the site so please have the class not to whine about them** - it's free and you can turn it off for some websites :)

Google chrome does not exist on an iPad :wink:[/quote]

Yeah! what Arran said!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    bg13 wrote:
    buddy_club wrote:

Google chrome does not exist on an iPad :wink:

Yeah! what Arran said![/quote]

That's why you need to do what I said instead :D

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I'd need a set of bloody steps to get on that, I'm only a short ars* :P
    That's what the dropper post is for :wink: