Sunny Sunday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Taking the littlies to Sunday school this morning and then this afternoon I'm going on a helicopter flight 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stunning 7 mile run round local reservoir and quick weights session, off to watch the Lego movie in an hour and stuff my face with Haribo until I throw up.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    arran - have fun!

Today is some work, grand prix and local music festival again
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Easy bike ride with a few mates to a beer festival. Then back to our local to see off the landlord who is moving on to other things. Much ale will be supped. And no work tomorrow!
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    rather cloudy 90k ride, got rained on climbing up timanfaya, i think it is the volcanoes exacting vengeance on all who ride two wheels for all the gel wrappers that the bloody triathletes dropped all over the place last weekend, grrrr, just because they ride ugly bikes it's no excuse to mess up the landscape, especially in the national park

no cake today as the baker's is shut, ham & cheese toastie, then a crepa y limon at the marina (i.e. lovely pancake)

hoping the sun is coming out at last
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • What day is it, where am I
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Feel sick. Too much Haribo.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    After yesterday's disaster. Nearly 5 hours to get to Cardiff then Sarries got stuffed, today has been much better.

Nice ride to Box Hill for a cup of coffee and coffee and walnut cake, now vegetating in front of TV watching the Giro. 8)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    What day is it, where am I

Sounds like you're in portugal :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Just got drenched watching the end of the Edi marathon. I am not sure why you would ever want to run 26 miles, looks very painful and everyone was hobbling afterwards.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Gimps,

Did the 270 mile jaunt from parents to home, the Panzer is now stashed in the garage awaiting assembly but it'll have to wait till next weekend. Now dossing while stropchild does her horse riding - good way of getting some peace and sunshine. Later may take some pics of the Bruiser ready to get it sold.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I went out for a ride with a local club I intend on joining. It was great, a very friendly bunch, much better than trying to get the uni club out for a ride on a Sunday morning. Now on with some studying, oh and I might just sneak another ride in this evening if I'm bored.