Theresa May.

2»

Comments

• Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Why did the 12 year olds shout that? Perhaps you can tell us.

I think they shout that because at 12 years old they are immature and think 'name calling' is something that might impress their peers.

Probably for much the same reason you use the same words i'd imagine.

if you look at the way policing has changed, its not really much for the better and you can't really say that the policing of the '70s and '80s was that great (lets not mention the Birmingham 6, the Cardiff 5 and the West Midlands Crime Squad to name but three shall we).

Just because someone gets found not guilty at court, or their conviction is overturned, it doesn't always mean they didn't do it you know....

And of course Policing back then was great, have you never watched Life on Mars...?
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Well, anyway, as someone who rarely has any interaction with 'the law', but whose most recent interaction was far from positive (hello again Colin! I've calmed down now), I must admit I'm more wary of those nice boys in blue. However, I do believe that the majority do a good job and that as a body, they have moved on.

As for the Tories getting tough with them, frankly Teresa May and her odious cronies can all rot in a lime pit. If you want an example of corruption, bigotry and greed, look no further than Westminster.

It's just a hill. Get over it.