fank fruck its friday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Today one has to be in London. Bollox
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    sun still behind the volcanoes, can see the twinkling lights of the village up in the pass

a small pussycat is sitting on the roof waiting for the sun

the birds are tweeting

today one is going to have a lazy ride along near the coast, maybe coffee and a pancake at the marina

shops, pool, laze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning losers.

Off on the school run in a bit plus an early finish at work means less meh than usual 8)

Tonight will involve a curry and a film 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    sungod wrote:
    sun still behind the volcanoes, can see the twinkling lights of the village up in the pass
    Sungod, out of interest where do you live - I'm guessing the Canaries given the volcano references?

Morning Saddle Sniffers,

With today's downhilling postponed 'till June I am doing a few jobs, packing then taking a leisurely drive north to see the parentals for a couple of days. They've laid on a Morrisons spare ribs extravaganza for when I get there :) Unforutnately it looks like it's about to p1ss down outside so the trip up the A1 might be a bit pants - think I'll stick a few CD's in the car and sing along to the sounds of the 80's :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Left the sunshine and now I have arrived back to rain. Who did i upset for this cruel punishment
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    With today's downhilling postponed 'till June...
    You'll be using the new bike by then I guess.
    Had to drive in to work today as I have to take the new cooker hood home with me, unfortunately it wouldn't fit in my backpack. Mind you it looks a bit blowy out there so not a bad thing I guess.
    A couple of people are off today so I'll probably be quite busy, but fryday fry up is calling so that's good.
    A little concerned at some of the election results, hopefully if the council changes they won't restructure and screw up the wife's job (again). Amazing how expensive a council can make cost cutting.
    Onwards, to tea.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Left the sunshine and now I have arrived back to rain. Who did i upset for this cruel punishment
    It's because of people voting UKIP.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    With today's downhilling postponed 'till June...
    You'll be using the new bike by then I guess.
    Yup, got an email to say its been haded to DHL in Germany so might get it next week :) Goodbye Bruiser, hello Panzer :) Actually, that reminds me a I need to polish the Bruiser and take a few pics....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sungod, out of interest where do you live - I'm guessing the Canaries given the volcano references?

home is the uk, but just flew down to lanzarote for a bit of sun and cycling

another week and it'll be back to the corporate game, see how much blood is on the walls and check the toxic waste level in my mailbox
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Whereabouts in Lanzarote? Been a few times and really like it so long as you avoid the Chavtastic areas.

By the big volcano - Playa Blanca?

Hissing down here, n1 threw up everywhere again this morning so she is in bed, no riding, weights, owt for me today.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    Onesie, probably all day. 4 web meetings with people who'll probably be in offices in suits.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Whereabouts in Lanzarote? Been a few times and really like it so long as you avoid the Chavtastic areas.

Hissing down here, n1 threw up everywhere again this morning so she is in bed, no riding, weights, owt for me today.
    And no morning flirtation with the hot teaching assistant :( I feel for you.

What does n stand for? Nipper?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    Sitting at work waiting for my Schwalbe One's to be delivered.
    Slightly hungover as it was mates Birthday yesterday and mine tomorrow, so a few glasses of wine were drunk last night...
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:

No teaching assistant at all. Gutted. And we had arranged to do the school walk together today but as I won't be attending its a bit of a downer.

n is number - its been a tradition that we are all numbered in birth/joining the family order- older brother is n1, I'm n2, wife is n3, cat is n4, oldest child n5, youngest child n6. As things/people die you move up the order.

Sub numbering order for our kids - n1 and n2 and no more after that ever.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    Finishing work at one :D and then a 4 day break. Picking up my bike from the garage of my old residence ready for money saving commuting next week. Off shopping in the afternoon for some more slimmy jeans to show off my pert bottom. My love likes looking at my sexy bum bum :D
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I assume rain has stopped play in SW London?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:

No teaching assistant at all. Gutted. And we had arranged to do the school walk together today but as I won't be attending its a bit of a downer.

n is number - its been a tradition that we are all numbered in birth/joining the family order- older brother is n1, I'm n2, wife is n3, cat is n4, oldest child n5, youngest child n6. As things/people die you move up the order.

But won't anyone who is not number one grow up with a massive complex?
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    It's not raining yet but my boss is off sick with Lime disease :D So you've got me till one baby :D
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:

If your kids are numbered, is this your babysitter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ffr1U7KMY
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    It's not raining yet but my boss is off sick with Lime disease :D So you've got me till one baby :D

That's why I keep my fur well groomed. No ticks on me! :D
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525

There's ALWAYS an n+1 :D
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

But won't anyone who is not number one grow up with a massive complex?

N1 has always been golden child - accepted if moot point :)

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

home is the uk, but just flew down to lanzarote for a bit of sun and cycling

another week and it'll be back to the corporate game, see how much blood is on the walls and check the toxic waste level in my mailbox
    Love Lanzarote - and the Canaries generally. Was last in Lanzarote 3 years back, wish I could have taken the bike but would have resulted in divorce proceedings.
  • sungod

night before last it rained up in timanfaya, saw the puddles when i nipped in for a coffee at the cafe near the camel trail

yes, northern edge of pb just off the road up to femes, great views, no chavs, and well away from the puerto del carmen etc.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Love Lanzarote - and the Canaries generally. Was last in Lanzarote 3 years back, wish I could have taken the bike but would have resulted in divorce proceedings.

Ah,you're a real softy for a Boro man, man.
  • arran77
    florerider wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ah,you're a real softy for a Boro man, man.

That's because he lives down here with all us softies now :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    However, I've not read any of this thread,but, it's my birthday today so I don't give a sh1t...................I'm happy! :)
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • arran77
    Happy birthday Frank :D

seanoconn
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    arran77 wrote:
    Cheers fella, just keep posting on the "big girls" thread........................................It does my heart good. ;)
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Cheers fella, just keep posting on the "big girls" thread........................................It does my heart good. ;)

I'll see what I can rustle up for you :)

seanoconn
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

I left a gift or two over there :wink:

seanoconn