Its still bloody dark Thursday thread

ste_t
ste_t Posts: 1,599
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning weirdos,

On my way for the train to London as working at 7am. I already regret not heading down last night, but I won't be home until Monday night at the earliest.

Turns out the the fire evacuation meeting point is outside Stringfellows so I'm hoping for an unfortunate accident at some point soon.

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Shoot camping sleep, but fantastic day yesterday - lots of throwing buckets of water over kids and the teachers. Great to spend time with the rug rat whilst he still wants to :)

Today is heavy rain, kayaking, climbing and mountain boarding
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Yesterday got told that I was going to be Project Manager for all the studio builds this summer. Nice thing to add to the CV!
    Today, not much in store really. Work, then home. Doubt I'll be out on the bike tonight as it's miserable weather. May have a drink to celebrate the birthday, but never one to be bothered about it really.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Back working in the uni hospital, fairly lazy at the moment, only working 9-5 days which is pretty sweet too. Now for a quick ride before I do anything productive.

TTFN
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning numbnuts,
    Feeling a trifle hungover at the moment, things can only get better. I hope.
    Stopped at a couple of polling stations on my way in, both very quiet. Went to cast my own vote and the EPO by proxy and was amazed at the sheer number of different swivel eyed loons in the European election. Then stopped by to visit the EPO working at another polling station. Glad I'm not doing that, long day from 6am to 10pm twiddling your thumbs.
    Onwards to a day more exciting I hope.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    Evening genetic experiments,

On the way home from work after a sneaky pint as todays my Friday. Wales tomorrow is off as my mate has a farked ankle and it's going to be tipping down. The idea of standing in CC car park on my getting soaked and no chit chit means change of plan and a rebook for June. Ho hum. There will definitely be places on the bus tomorrow if any locals a want to give it a go.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]