Wednesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Good bike ride last night, which saw me nearly getting to the Pennine Way. That's the next mission as I've heard good things about it.

Today, I have meetings with lots of people. That's about it. I've started watching Dexter, dunno if anyone else has seen it, but it's quite cool so far.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Thanks to a shoot sleep I don't feel rested at all

Bright side today is the start of the residential with my eldest, lots of outdoor adventures will be had (but cleaner and healthier than Stan Collemore)!
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Morning Mongs

I dont want to rub it in... but it's 24.4 degrees right now.... and clear blue skies.... loving autumn! :D

been given the goahead from the big boss to remove my guys from a site that has been wasting a lot of company time and money... going to be interesting tomorrow when i move the last machine from the job....

anyhoo... enjoy your respective days.
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    rgliniany wrote:
    I dont want to rub it in... but it's 24.4 degrees right now.... and clear blue skies.... loving autumn! :D

don't Australians live there though :lol:
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    there are a few.... but you get used to them
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    36C here right now, will hit 38C later......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    rgliniany wrote:

don't convicts live there though :lol:
    FTFY ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Lovely and sunny here, only 14'C but that's quite comfortable for riding in. Certainly better than 38. At least it's not raining at the moment.
    Back in the office and have 117 emails waiting for me, deep joy. I think I need more tea.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Mongoloids,

Today is recruitment day and we have 25 prospective minions booked in. I hope its quick, the gin isn't going to drink itself in the sunshine!

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

I just had a huge poo at work, i feel much better and i was paid to go drop something of at the pool.. win!

in other news back in Wales tonight thankfully!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

slight hangover today. but the sun is out and I think i'll go for a ride later.

today is being spent mostly revising stuff for a job interview.

laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Oh shit. Just got told my operations at 7am tomorrow. Atleasf it's a quick turn around
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Good luck with the op Pesky.

Afternoon Wasters,

Quiet day at work due to the directors all being somewhere sunny and far away making important decisions and getting plastered, so I'm kind in charge for now :) A spot of bike fettling will be done this evening later to prep for Friday's uplift at Cwmcarn - maybe the last outing for the Bruiser before the new bike lands.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    A spot of bike fettling will be done this evening later to prep for Friday's uplift at Cwmcarn - maybe the last outing for the Bruiser before the new bike lands.

ah, I'm off Friday aswell. only problem being is that I'm down in Middlesex :lol:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You sh*t in the pool :shock: We have toilets in England :P
    Morning all,

I just had a huge poo at work, i feel much better and i was paid to go drop something of at the pool.. win!

in other news back in Wales tonight thankfully!

Afternoon 'tards.

Today will mainly involve me ferrying Mrs 77 back and forth to hospital interspersed with looking after the littlies, still it beats being at work :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning all,

:)

he's in England, that's why he took a poo in your pool ;)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning all,

I have a pool :shock: 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning all,

I have a pool :shock: 8)
    You do now, apparently. It was a sloppy one. :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    A spot of bike fettling will be done this evening later to prep for Friday's uplift at Cwmcarn - maybe the last outing for the Bruiser before the new bike lands.

ah, I'm off Friday aswell. only problem being is that I'm down in Middlesex :lol:
    I know who's going to have a better Friday :)

Also heard from YT that my new bike is with DHL now - but won't be here in time for Cwm. Never mind.